Chapter 3: Strange happenings

3rd POV:

Team RWBY was in Ozpins tower, telling him what had happened at the excavation site.

Ruby: "-and then there was a faunus who had wings and wore some strange armor and it was black and he talked about some guy I think but I don't remember since-"

Yang: "Ruby, breathe"

Weiss: "what she is trying to say is, while we were walking to the pick up area, a strange faunus attacked us. He wore armor and had weapons I had never seen before"

Blake looked deep in thought.

Blake: "bird faunus are already pretty rare, but I've never seen one with wings. And not to mention that he said he wasn't allowed to kill us"

Ozpin: "do you have an idea of how strong his aura was?"

Yang: "we never hit him is what has me so pissed. He just threw us around like it was nothing"

Ozpin: "that is worrisome, I know some people who might be able to help with this. But for now? Don't go digging around for trouble"

And with that, RWBY left the tower, unaware that one of their members had secretly become a spy.

At the lair:

Y/n had just finished watching the conversation between headmaster and student, he looked over to Sire, a wicked grin on his face.

Y/n: "I think I know what we're going to do so we can have some fun"

At those words, Sire nodded her head and smiled an even larger, more malicious grin.

Just then, the doctor walked in, Uriel following close behind. In her hands she held four scrolls, as well as a few books.

Y/n: "I assume it is done?"

Doctor: "as of now, you, Adrien, sire, and Uriel, are students at beacon academy"

Y/n stood up from his makeshift throne, walking over to where the doctor was, he grabbed a scroll from her. She flinched at this, much to Y/n's distaste. The others grabbed their scrolls and moved to walk out of the room.

Y/n: "wait, Uriel, Adrien, your armor needs to be taken off. You will stand out too much"

Uriel and Adrien changed into street clothes, carrying their armor in bags.

They emerged from a small cave entrance, and with that, they began walking towards the city of Vale.

Timeskip:

They were in what is known as a, "bullhead" and on their way to beacon academy. This was very much going to be an interesting day.

Y/n's POV:

I simply smiled to myself, I mean, I get to go back to a school and dick around again yeah, but for the most part? For the most part, I was excited to begin what I had planned. I already knew what we were expected to do, the initation, we get to kill Grimm and find things in a forest. I have a soft spot for the hellish creatures, they reminded me of the hellhounds back home, I decided to kill as few as possible.