A Craving Taste +18

Viktor x f! reader | NSFW +18 | wc: 3.7k| Viktor developed a habit to touch you and tease you when Jayce was around. Tired of him not taking any further action, you decide to take the matter into your own hands.

Warnings: dom!Viktor, brat! reader, public place, teasing, oral sex, cockwarming, light choking, light humiliation and praise, he basically fucks you in front of a mirror.

You reached your limit.

The nonstop teasing Viktor decided to give you the last few days was too much for you to properly handle. Brushing his fingers up your tights when you wore skirts, whispering double meaning sentences in your ear from behind as his hot breath tickled on your neck, where he pressed brief kisses that left your cheeks burning red; all of this while Jayce wasn't looking in your direction. He started to like the adrenaline that he knew began to flow through your body at the possibility of getting caught by your friend, even if you denied how it somehow excited you. However, the subtle touches and kisses never left the lab, forcing you to take care of your burning body in the dark of your room, pleasing yourself to the thought of his hands and mouth all over your physique, calling his name faintly in needy despair.

"Would you stop doing this if you're not gonna take responsibility after?" You asked him the day before.

He saw through your upset facade, noticing the held-back desire that burned in your eyes as they met his. His hand discreetly pulled your face close to him from the sides of your neck, applying a soft pressure that left your mouth dry as your eyes lowered to his lips.

"Stop doing what?" Was his reply, maliciousness all over his smirky face before breaking eye contact to focus once again on the prototype he was working on. You didn't notice you were holding your breath until then, detecting the corners of his mouth raise when he heard a heavy sight unconsciously leaving your lips.

You didn't know if he underestimated how ambitious you could become when it came to him and your urge for him to take you or if he had it completely present. All you knew was that you needed him, badly, and a taste of his own medicine could make him stop the playing and get to the real deal.

The next day you stepped confidently into the lab, welcomed by Viktor already focused on the Hexclaw prototype and Jayce scribbling equations on the chalkboard for your next project: the Atlas Gauntlets. You noticed he was wearing a huge set of black headphones with full volume on since you could hear the pop music slightly resonating from them.

You tapped his shoulder to catch his attention, making him turn around and take off the headphones.

"Hey, what's with that?" You asked, pointing at the device the blasting volume music was coming from.

"Oh, Seraphine just dropped her new album and I didn't want to miss it." Jayce responded, smiling as he put the headphones back on and continued solving the equations, bumping his head to the beat of the music from time to time.