12 - Breakfast

You woke up to someone knocking on your door, and you remembered where you were. Light flooded in through your window.

"Yeah?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes.

The door opened and Megumi stood in the doorframe. You sat upright.

"Gojo-sensei bought this and told me to give this to you and tell you it was from me," He said, placing a plastic bag with something in it on your bed. You opened the bag and peered inside.

"A melon-pan!" You said, observing the sweet roll with a crumbly cookie surface. "Tell Gojo I said thanks."

Megumi called down the corridor, "Gojo-sensei, Y/n thanked you for buying them the roll."

"What!?" You heard Gojo call back, "You were supposed to tell them you bought it, not me!"

Gojo-sensei's still trying to get us together, You thought.

Gojo appeared at the door next to Megumi. "Anyway, time to get up, L/n-san! Megumi's going to show you around the school and take you to meet the second-year students!"

You glanced at your clock. "Seven o'clock? You know I had a late night last night..."

"Ieiri wanted her to spend the day in bed, anyway," Megumi agreed.

"Wait, what? The whole day?" You asked, "Ok, so maybe I want to sleep in, but not stay in bed that long."

"Ok, well that's set, then," Gojo said, "You'll stay in bed today, and tomorrow Megumi will show you around!"

"I thought I had a mission tomorrow," Megumi said.

"Not anymore! I'll give it to the second-years."

"What about today?"

"You can have the day off, too! It's the holidays, after all."

"Wow, you've finally realised that."

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone. Bye!"

The door slammed as Gojo left, making you both flinch a bit.

"I can go back to my dorm if you want to sleep in," He said to you.

"No, it's fine, I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep, now."

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Gojo-sensei forced me to."

"It's ok. You were right about him being an idiot."

You realised the two of you were still in pyjamas. "How about you go get changed, I'll get changed, then we go for a walk?"

"But you were told to stay in bed and rest."

"I don't care, Ieiri said that without knowing I can fly."

"Fine, I'll meet you outside the dorms."

"Ok."

You got changed into your favourite outfit, fixed your hair and put on a pair of nice shoes. You put on a bit of jewellery, too.

You met Megumi outside the dorms. He was wearing a white shirt with a dark jacket over the top.