35 - Imōto

You woke up slowly and groggily. The painkillers were starting to wear off, and your ribs were beginning to hurt again. Megumi lay next to you, still asleep. His hair partially covered his eyes, cheek squished into the pillow, lips slightly parted.

Your eyes darted to the clock on his wall; five o'clock. The sun was already setting through his window, reminding you of the short winter days. It grew colder as the sun left. Megumi could feel it, too; he moved closer to you, clinging on to you for warmth. 

His eyes slowly fluttered open. When he noticed you were awake, he kissed your forehead, then buried his face in your neck. You could feel his hot lips against your skin, sucking gently.

"You like kissing there, don't you?" You mumbled, feeling flustered.

"Do you not like it?"

"I never said that."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no."

"Good."

He continued to kiss the crook of your neck, sucking harder. He trailed kisses over your skin, eventually moving his head back up to be level with yours. He grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in, his lips colliding with your own.

You slowly forgot about the pain in your ribs as he touched you. You moved your lips in sync with his just as passionately, pulling away for a moment to catch your breath before he pulled you in for another.

His tongue slipped inside your mouth, and things got more intense. His hands began to roam, the one on your head grabbing the back of your neck, another slipping around your waist to hold you closer. His tongue pushed deeper, drawing a low moan from you.

The pain started to return, and you jolted away. "Did I hurt you, Y/n? Fuck, I'm so sorry–"

"No, it's ok, you didn't do anything. The painkillers are wearing off, that's all."

He gently kissed your forehead again. "Maybe we should continue that when we're both healed," He proposed.

"Mhmm."

He slowly sat up. "I'll go get some painkillers for you. Are the Bufferin pills ok?"

"Are you sure? Can you walk?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine, I'll be back in five."

You sat up, staring at the white hospital gown you were still in. You stood up and put Megumi's sweater over it to keep you warm.

"How's things, Y/n?"

You froze, eyes widened. Your blood ran cold. 

"You..." You mumbled to the voice in your head, "You're back..."

"And you're alive. I wonder who's more disappointed."

"Fuck off, Geto. It's been less than two days, I don't need to deal with your shit again."

"How'd you know my name?"

"Ieiri told me your name was Geto."

"She's wrong,"  He said. "The Geto she knew died last year."

"She thinks it's someone from the Geto family, she didn't say who."

"And what does Gojo think? Does he think I'm just someone else from the clan?"

"I don't know."

"Hmm. Let's have a chat about it, sometime."

"I'm not stupid enough to leave the protection of the school and go talk to you."