uh oh

at the mall

so me and lera just arrived at the mall and i have ella in the stroller and now we are going to go to our first store. we decided to go to urban outfitters.

we got done shopping at urbans and let's just say me and lera spent so much money. now we are going to take a break and go to starbucks.

at starbucks we order and sit down. i got a pink drink and lera got a vanilla bean frappe.

15 mins later

we are done at Starbucks now we are heading off to jc penny. we decided to look at baby clothes for ella and omg i couldn't take it they were so cute i wanted all of it. lera even was going to buy ella stuff.

i was walking around looking around when i bumped into a rack almost bumped into the person next to me.

"oh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you"

"it's ok i'm fine"

you look up and see a familiar face, infact a familiar face you thought you would never see again.

"d-daniel"

"y-yn uh hi um"

"daniel uh hi how have you been"

"i've been fine how about you"

"i've been trying my best" you look at him with sadness in your eyes

"is everything alright did i say something wrong"

"no it's not that it's just um-"

before you could finish your sentence you heard ella crying loud and lera calling your name so you go back to them and you see daniel following you.

"she's crying and idk what to do"

"give me her i'll get her bottle and feed her" you grab ella and feed her

"what a cute baby" he said with a smile

"thanks" you smile back

"is she yours?" he said with sadness

"y-yes shes mine" you bit your lip

"oh wow she's beautiful"

"mhm"

he looked at you like he was gonna cry but why? he looked shocked as to how and who got me pregnant. well all i can say is no i can't tell him it's his i just can't.

"so um how old is she"

"10 months"

"oh, i bet the dad loves her a lot" he stares in your eyes

"i'm sorry i have to go" you hold in your tears

"wait i'm sorry please y/n can we talk"

lear noticed you were about to cry and helped you. you got out the store and went to the car.

"y/n i'm so sorry this happened to you i know how it feels to face him after so many months"

"i'm sorry lera i just can't face him right now and the fact he doesn't know ella is his kid makes it worse"

"i know y/n it's ok let it all out" she hugs you

"i-i-i feel bad"

"y/n no he deserves it he hurt you"

"i know but he should know right?" you were crying so much

"he left you y/n i don't think he deserves it"

"c-can we just go home"

"sure"

you and lera drive back home and once you get home you get ella and go inside and you go up to your room and take a shower while ella is with lera and you tried to get your mind off of what happened today. after the shower you put on your pajamas and go downstairs to have a little snack as is because your feeling sad. lera said she had to leave so you hug her and she leaves. you get ella ready to bed and put her in her crib and you lay down and as soon as your head hits the pillow you instantly fall asleep.

a/n : omg second chapter done.!! woohoo i'm so very sorry for the late updating i've been caught up with school and it takes awhile for me to write but i got it done ha anyway goodnight as i'm currently writing this on a school night!! hope you all enjoy
bye my lovelies