the party

next morning

i woke up and i had two hands wrapped around my waist so i shook daniel to wake him up.

"daniel um i got to get up"

"oh i'm so sorry i didn't mean too"

"ha it's ok"

you get up and see ella is still sleeping which your pretty surprised she slept through the whole night anyways you go to the bathroom and do your things and go back to daniels room to see ella is now awake and smiling so you grab her and head downstairs.

you see the boys and lera awake and you hand ella to lera so she can feed her while you eat breakfast because the boys made breakfast.

"where is daniel he should be down here we made breakfast"

"i saw him in bed he was sleeping but then he woke up because i had to get up"

"oh well"

"i can go get him"

"sure"

you go back upstairs to get daniel and you see he was in the shower.

"breakfast was made so you can come down when your ready"

"alright i'll be down in a few"

"ok"

you told them he was coming down in a few. a few minutes have passed and he is now downstairs and he was dressed. he ate breakfast then he went over to ella and gave her a kiss on the head.

in your mind
what the!!! that was so cute omg i have to tell him i can't keep this from him. ok i'll wait until we're closer.
~~~~~~~~~
all the boys have to go to an interview today so you,lera and ella have to go home but they said we can meet up again when we go to the party.

we had to head home anyways to freshen up. you say bye to the boys and lera.

you get back home and change into a simple after for the day and you also take a shower and brush your teeth, etc.

your outfit :

you also get ella changed and bathed

ellas outfit :