sick

3 weeks later

i woke up and felt so nauseous so i went to the bathroom and threw up. this is so weird i've never felt like this before. i haven't been feeling good for a few days but today is worse than the past days.

i just take a shower and change and then go downstairs. daniel was awake before me and ella is in her playpen while daniel is cooking breakfast.

"it's about time you're up it is late"

"it is"

"yeah it's 1:12"

"omg really"

"yep"

"oh"

"do you want some pancakes and bacon"

"uh sure"

you go over to ella and pick her up and give her a kiss.

"hi ella baby"

"hi mommy"

"breakfast is served" daniel says

"thanks babe" you eat

few hours later

you and daniel are watching tv with ella in his arms when you get the sudden urge to throw up again so you rush to the bathroom. daniel comes rushing over

"are you ok babe"

"i don't feel good"

"how long have you been feeling like this"

"3 days but it wasn't as bad"

"oh maybe you got sick when we were out"

"yeah probably i maybe catched a bug or something"

"maybe you should lay down and ill look over ella"

"ok thanks"

you go upstairs and lay down and go on your phone but you get tired and take a nap.

you wake up and throw up again. this must be a bad bug because o never throw up this much. you sit on the floor for a little more. your thinking and something pops in your mind. now that i think about it i haven't started my period yet and i was supposed to last week. omg no i can't be. am i pregnant?

a/n: i was supposed to upload yesterday but my wattpad wasn't working so i'm updating now.

omg things are getting interesting

do you guys think she is pregnant??