band?

i woke up to ella crying so i got up and picked her up and patted her back. after ella calmed down i changed her diaper and dressed her.

her outfit :

after you got ella done getting ready you put ella in her bouncy chair and take a quick shower after the shower you do your makeup,hair,skincare all that

after you got ella done getting ready you put ella in her bouncy chair and take a quick shower after the shower you do your makeup,hair,skincare all that. you get dressed into your outfit.

your outfit :

you then go downstairs to eat

you then go downstairs to eat. you made pancakes and you fed ella her bottle. you hear a ding on your phone so you check and it's from lera so you text her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lera💐 : hey girl can i come over today i have some news?

y/n : yes ofc! i'm scared tho ☹️

lera💐 : don't be it's not that bad ig but anyways see you in 5
seen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you decided to sit on the couch with ella in your lap while waiting for lera. you posted on instagram since you haven't in forever.

liked by leraclark, corbynbesson and 20,789 othersitsy/n  my forever best friend, mamma loves you ella ❤️view all 3000 comments username omg ella is adorable leraclark  my girlies ❤️corbynbesson what a cutie!!username you have a kid???username pre...

itsy/n my forever best friend, mamma loves you ella ❤️
view all 3000 comments
username omg ella is adorable
leraclark my girlies ❤️
corbynbesson what a cutie!!
username you have a kid???
username pretty girls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after scrolling through instagram for what felt like hours which was only like minutes you heard a knock on the door so you go up and open it and it's lera and you hug her.

"hey"

"hello" you smile at her

"so i have some good news" she says excited

"and what is that" you say with a confused look on your face

"so corbyn told me he is in a band with 4 other people and he is friends with them and he told me he wanted me and you and ella to all go to one of there concerts in 1 week in la"

"omg he's in a band wow didn't know that"

"me either until he told me yesterday" she laughs

"hm that's good for him"

"so will you come?"

"ofc i'll come anything for you" you smile at her

"ooo yay i'm so excited we're gonna go on a girls trip"

"ha this should be fun"

after talking for a little while you all go to the store to grab snacks to have a movie night. you watch the movie scream. ella is in her swinging chair sleeping. you and lera watch the movie and then go to bed.

a/n : omgg double upload i think yes
i thought about this i class today so i had to make another part lol enjoy

bye my lovelies