together again

1 month later

you and daniel got back together 2 weeks ago because you both confessed your feelings to one another so you made it official. you couldn't be happier

daniel is back in living with you now. ella is asleep with daniel on the bed while you clean up and watch some tv and listen to so music.

2 hours later

daniel woke up but ella is still asleep in her crib. daniel came downstairs to check on you.

"hey babe"

"hey daniel" you smile at him and give him a kiss

"what are you up to"

"just cleaning up"

"ok"

"is ella still asleep"

"yeah she is in her crib now"

"oh ok"

daniel grabs something to eat and goes to the couch to watch some netflix and also goes on instagram.

you both haven't announced to your fans that you guys back together so you and daniel decided to announce it today.

liked by corbynbesson, keriseavey, and 234,567 others
itsy/n and we're back.
[tagged @seaveydaniel]
view all 23489 comments
keriseavey awww cute
username OMG YESSS
username i love you guys.
username so happy y'all are together again
corbynbesson ayee daniel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liked by leraclark, whydontwemusic, and 1,324,456 others seaveydaniel my girl ❤️[tagged @itsy/n]comments turned off ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seaveydaniel my girl ❤️
[tagged @itsy/n]
comments turned off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you both announced it and it looks like everyone is happy for you guys. you hear ella whining so you go upstairs and get her and come back downstairs and daniel comes over and puts his arms around your waist from behind and just stays there. daniel gives me and ella both a kiss on the cheek and he then he goes to take a shower. you are thinking about having a date night or a nights out with just you and daniel because it's been awhile and it's your first time since getting back together so that's what your gonna do. you will tell daniel after the shower.