Feel Like Flying

🔞

In the midst of heat hunting Wei Wuxian suddenly came and Wei Wuxian cursed himself how could he have forgotten to bring medicine to suppress his current fever.

Wei Wuxian is really in a very messy and hot situation right now due to his heat as an omega and Wei Wuxian with Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji whose libido immediately rose when they saw Wei Wuxian's current hot state.

"Lanzhan...aah help me" Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji's hand

"Wei brother why did you call her? I'm here" Lan Xichen seemed to protest

"That means Wei Ying wants me" Lan Wangji smiled slightly indicating that he was superior to Lan Xichen.

“Lan Xichen zongzhu…..ah! if you want…..ah boleeeh with Lanzhan” Wei Wuxian was really raving now

"You want both of us?"  Lan Xichen asked surprised

"Terraaah.... ah! Hurry up I can't stand it!"  Wei Wuxian is really moaning

"But Wei Ying you are only mine! I don't want to share you with anyone!"  It was Lan Wangji's turn to protest.

"From now on you two can both have me! Hurry up! Aaah! So hot!"  Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen together.

Wei Wuxian squirmed and started to take off his clothes one by one, Lan Xichen pushed Wei Wuxian into the bushes and trapped himself on top of the bushes.

Lan Xichen's gaze traveled from his eyes, lips, neck, chest and ended at the slender belly which was still hidden under Wei Wuxian's hanfu robe, Lan Xichen's Adam's apple rose and fell heavily at the sight.

Without saying a word Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's lips and Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Xichen back.

“Aaah Lan Xichen zongzhu” Wei Wuxian let out a sigh as Lan Xichen continued his efforts to take off his clothes and attack his neck and rub their hardened lower bodies together.

Lan Xichen turned Wei Wuxian over and made him stand in front of him and kissed Wei Wuxian's neck and then put his finger in Wei Wuxian's mouth before using Wei Wuxian's saliva as lubricant while stretching Wei Wuxian's anus.

Lan Xichen immediately inserted two fingers and slit Wei Wuxian's anal canal tightly, causing Wei Wuxian to scream in pain while Lan Wangji just watched and froze.

"Aaah Lan Xichen zongzhu…..it hurts!"  Wei Wuxian groaned.

Lan Xichen had time to stop his actions for a moment but as soon as he saw Wei Wuxian's face which was so sexy and beautiful beneath him, Lan Xichen could not contain his desire, in one penetration Lan Xichen pushed his penis into Wei Wuxian's warm hole.

The hard tip directly hit Wei Wuxian's pleasure point making Wei Wuxian unable to distinguish between pain and pleasure and Lan Xichen pushed in and out repeatedly at such a fast rhythm that Wei Wuxian groaned loudly, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian's sexual relationship was so hot.

Lan Wangji, who was still watching him, didn't know if he was jealous or if he was aroused to see Wei Wuxian's condition, which was currently falling apart under his brother.

Lan Wangji didn't say anything in the end he slowly walked closer and knelt right in front of Wei Wuxian's face, his hand reached out to caress the face of his idol's cheek, how could Wei Wuxian be this beautiful his eyes were red and watery, his lips swollen with saliva dripping at the corners were so seductive that  Lan Wangji couldn't help but kiss him.

While Lan Xichen's penis was still inside Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian's lips were kissed by Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen was jealous but couldn't protest and could only continue pumping his own inside Wei Wuxian's body.

After Lan Xichen finished and took out the entire contents of his love fluid in Wei Wuxian's body, then Lan Wangji took turns directly inserting his penis into Wei Wuxian's warm hole making Wei Wuxian sigh and did not expect making love with the two Lan sisters would be this enjoyable.

And at this time Wei Wuxian's position was sleeping on his back with his waist held high in the air, Lan Wangji held him and aligned his penis with Wei Wuxian's hole, the hole was already torn apart with Lan Xichen's love liquid flowing from it so that when Lan Wangji inserted his penis, he couldn't help it.  needing to warm up again, Wei Wuxian sighed calling his name.

Lan Xichen who had now finished sitting beside Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian pampered him by sucking his penis with his warm mouth and Wei Wuxian was really at the extreme point of his pleasure right now.

"Aaah....aaah" Wei Wuxian sighed in between sucking Lan Xichen's penis before long, Lan Xichen's love liquid came out of Wei Wuxian's mouth and Wei Wuxian swallowed it.

Meanwhile Lan Wangji continued to pump his penis into Wei Wuxian's warm hole at high speed, Lan Wangji's stamina was really strong and it took him a long time to come out, unlike Lan Xichen, whose duration was thirty minutes to one hour. Lan Wangji had not come out for three hours.

"Lanzhaaan.....quick! hurry....aah!"  Wei Wuxian groaned in pleasure from being continuously pumped by Lan Wangji.

And after four hours later, Lan Wangji's love liquid finally came out in Wei Wuxian's warm hole, and Wei Wuxian who was very tired from doing a threesome with the Lan brother finally fell asleep from exhaustion, the two Lan sisters put back their hanfu robes.  Wei Wuxian who has now fallen asleep after serving the two Lan brother's.

Sorry, I just published now because I just got back from Thailand and quarantined at the athlete's house.