Lightning

It looked like Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji who were now approaching Jiang Cheng who was with Wen Qing, Jiang Cheng felt an uncomfortable feeling and foreboding and felt restless when the two Lan brothers approached him.

"Good afternoon Jiang gongzi and Miss Wen" Lan Xichen smiled and bowed his head respectfully while Lan Wangji, who was more reserved, only saluted.

"Where's A Xian?! why isn't he with you guys?!"  Jiang Cheng got straight to the point and didn't want to make small talk.

"Actually, we came here to talk about it and take it easy because at this time brother Wei is fine and is in a hut in the forest", Lan Xichen.

Jiang Cheng's forehead wrinkled and his eyes narrowed, "Why did you even leave A Xian in the hut in the forest alone?!"  Jiang Cheng was furious now.

Lan Xichen looked nervous at Jiang Cheng's anger, "it's because...because...because..."

"Because of what?!"  said Jiang Cheng again.

"Wei Ying can't walk and him butt hurts" This time it was Lan Wangji who replied that it seemed that everyone was now turning towards Lan Wangji but Lan Wangji's face remained as straight as usual, without the slightest feeling of guilt.

"What do you mean A Xian's butt hurts? Does he have hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids?!"  Jiang Cheng was worried now that as far as he knew Wei Wuxian didn't have hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids.

"A Cheng calm down first" Wen Qing patted Jiang Cheng's shoulder gently

"Huh okay? explain!"  Jiang Cheng controlled his emotions in front of Wen Qing so that Wen Qing would no longer be jealous of Wei Wuxian even though in his heart Jiang Cheng really loved Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xichen remained silent and just looked nervously left and right, Jiang Cheng looked increasingly impatient, Lan Wangji finally decided to explain everything, Lan Wangji closed his eyes and took a deep breath and started.

"Wei Ying's ass hurts not because of illness but because of the exhaustion of serving both of us at once, and now that Wei Ying has been marked and become our mate, then we come to you and we will go before the yunmengjiang sect as well to propose to Wei Ying and marry him", Lan Wangji.

"You two? Did you two rape A Xian?!"  Jiang Cheng looked furious and his eyes turned purple and he prepared to take out his Zidian whip.

"We didn't rape him, Wei Ying gave off her omega smell and was hot, we also happened to be in a rut so that happened", Lan Wangji.

"You...you...damn bastards! You bastards! You have raped my A Xian! Take this, I will kill you!"  Jiang Cheng was furious.

Wen Qing immediately backed away and couldn't stop her future husband who suddenly went berserk when he heard Wei Wuxian was being slept with by the two jade Lan brothers, Wen Qing also ran from the forest and immediately sought help so that people immediately came to stop Jiang Cheng who was currently furious and rampaging.  .

Whereas now that the zidian whip had come out of Jiang Cheng's ring and beat Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen, the two Lan brothers of course parried Jiang Cheng's zidian whip attack with Lan Xichen's shuoyue sword and Lan Wangji's bichen sword.

Sorry if it took a long time to update, it's really hectic in real life, especially for a Chinese New Year event like this.