Fire

Jiang Cheng didn't give up, he was really angry now, because the two dominant Alphas in front of him had damaged the honor of his adopted brother, Wei Wuxian and marked without his permission.

The purple flash of fire and lightning was clearly visible in the reflection of Jiang Cheng's purplish eyeballs, the aura of fire seemed to surround the owner of the purple-loving Zidian whip.

In his heart Jiang Cheng was determined to kill the two Lan brothers and after that he would cover up his adopted brother Wei Wuxian's disgrace by marrying him.

As for Wen Qing, Jiang Cheng will break off and cancel the engagement with him because Jiang Cheng never loved the girl from the start.

Jiang Cheng accepted Wen Qing only for the sake of the integrity of the Yunmengjiang sect which was under the Qishan Wen sect, so that there would be no bloodshed between the two sects, so Jiang Cheng was willing to betrothed to Wen Qing by his mother, Mrs. Yu Ziyuan.

This time Jiang Cheng didn't care about anything anymore, blazing fire and fury seemed to be blazing within him.

The most important thing right now was Jiang Cheng's mission to kill Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji at once and after that he broke off his engagement with Wen Qing and married Wei Wuxian.

Even Jiang Cheng didn't care if there would be a war between sects, what was important to him was that Wei Wuxian was only a Wei Wuxian and nothing else.

Jiang Cheng took the sandu sword under his hanfu robe and he flew above his sandu sword while carrying a zidian whip bravely.

Jiang Cheng whipped Lan Wangji but Lan Wangji managed to block with his bichen sword, Jiang Cheng's attack turned to Lan Xichen but again Lan Xichen parried with his shuoyue sword.

Not wanting to lose to the two Lan brothers, Jiang Cheng who was flying in the air using his sand sword then deliberately threw Wen Qing's acupuncture needles.

Wen Qing was also a renowned healer or doctor of the Qishan Wen Sect, and the needles served to make people faint and unconscious.

Wen Qing, who was observing the battle from a distance, looked surprised, since when did her acupuncture needles have been with her fiancé?

Jiang Cheng threw acupuncture needles in every direction and without being able to dodge, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen were stabbed by one of Wen Qing's acupuncture needles which was taken by Jiang Cheng.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji's eyes became wobbly and blurry instantly, everything went dark and they were unconscious, just as Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen fainted, Jiang Cheng was about to stab the two Lan brothers in the heart, but fortunately the Sect entourage from various Sects arrived.  just in time.

"Jiang Cheng what are you doing?!"

The booming voice of her mother, that of Madam Yu Ziyuan was heard.

"Stop A Cheng!", Jiang Fengmian's father approached.

"A Cheng what are you doing? What happened?"  Jiang Yanli asked.

"What the hell? What did you do to my two nephews?! Can you explain?!"  Lan Qiren looked very angry to see his two proud and beloved nephews lying unconscious.

"I didn't expect your two proud nephews from the famous Gususan Sect to be Holy, Great and Virtuous Hanguang Jun and Zewu Jun to have acted immorally! The two of them have raped someone!"  Jiang Cheng's eyes flashed again with purple fire and lightning.

Lan Qiren widened his eyes while stroking his long beard, "What do you mean my two nephews have raped people? That's absolutely impossible!".

Jiang Cheng, "You can't say?! He raped my adoptive brother Wei Wuxian that's why I want to kill Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji with both my hands!"

“What?!”, Everyone exclaimed in surprise.

"That's why from now on I will be responsible for their actions! I will marry A Xian! And I will cancel my engagement with Wen Qing!"  Jiang Cheng said firmly.

"What are you saying?! Are you crazy?! You want to go to war with the Qishan Wen Sect?!"  Yu Ziyuan scolded his son.

"A Cheng from the past until now, I was never in your heart! Always A Xian!"  With tears in her eyes, Wen Qing ran but Jiang Cheng didn't chase her fiancé.

Sorry if I just updated now because I'm busy with my thesis.