𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑒

Wyatt's such a scaredy-cat. I just can't with him. He freaking took me with him to ask that weird girl out. It was so awkward that I just couldn't control my laughter. She was looking at me like I might end up eating her, which would be gross by the way.

Anyway, he did ask her out and now he's jumping around his room. Because she just called to say that she'll go out with him.

This isn't even going to last two weeks, I'm betting on it. Wyatt isn't the kind to settle with one person. He wants different girls around him every other week. Because he gets bored too easily.

Sometimes I think that I've been a bad influence on him. Because I'm sure he wasn't like that until Sophomore year. Even though we've been friends since childhood, I do sometimes wonder if I've been a bad influence over him. 

And he's even broken my record, he's had so many girlfriends over the years that it's getting harder and harder to count.

I only had thirteen. And they weren't my girlfriends, I admit. 

Wyatt is a gentleman, he calls those girls his girlfriends. 

Today I decided to drag my ass out of bed early in the morning, earlier than 7 o'clock which is a huge accomplishment for me because I'm always late for school except for the days when Wyatt nearly drags me to school. That's why my mom loves him, she thinks he's a good influence and that's because she doesn't know him as I do.

I decided to make breakfast for my parents today because I plan to ask for some extra money from them as I'm currently jobless.

And also, I have to tell them that I got fired from my last job.

It's going to be war.

They're going to kill me. 

After nearly a whole hour, I succeed in making coffee. That's it, I can't cook. Why did I even try? The kitchen is a mess now, and I burnt the eggs.

Mom is going to be so pissed.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice from behind me and I know it's mom.

"I just wanted to make breakfast," I reply innocently.

She rolls her eyes.

"Just go and get ready for school, and please don't come in the kitchen until you've learned how to cook." She says knowing well enough I would never learn to cook.

And so, I decide not to tell them just now and just ask Wyatt for some money, I know he'll give me some. 

Or I can just look for a job.

The second option seems better. I guess.

I get ready and decide to take my ancient car to school, surprisingly it starts right away. So, I change my mind about selling it for the day. 

The drive to school is boring. 

Until I see her.

Her.

That weird girl.

Standing on the side of the road. 

Should I stop?

Should I keep going?

But she's Wyatt's...

She's Wyatt's nothing yet, so why should I care?

I decide to drive past her, but my hidden good side stops me.

It tells me to stop and ask what's wrong.

I hate myself.

I stop the car in front of her and look at her. She takes a step back and upon seeing me she takes another step back.