𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎

Why didn't I feel anything?

I should be thankful but this is weird. I hate it when a male touches me and I know that because it always leads me to think about that horrible, horrible night.

But today, none of that happened. I thought I was going to have flashbacks, or I was going to break down in front of him. But nothing happened. 

Am I getting better?

But I didn't get much sleep last night, because I was scared to do so.

So why?

I don't even know why, but it all felt similar. His voice, his eyes 

And his touch.

It felt as if I was comfortable with it.

And this is scaring me.

Even though I'm quite afraid of him, I felt okay about taking a ride with him.

I felt okay sitting next to him.

My thoughts are interrupted by Wyatt as he takes a seat next to me.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows. What is he doing here?

"We have a class together, in case you didn't notice. I told Sofie to sit somewhere else. Is that okay with you?"

"We do?" I ask, because yes, I didn't notice.

It's Biology and I hate Biology so yes, I didn't notice who was in this class with me except for Sofie, who's my only friend.

I guess, one of my two friends now.

Because Cole asked me to be his friend this morning and I said yes. Surprisingly, he's not that scary as I thought he was.

I guess.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I... I'm okay. You?" I ask.

"I'm awesome. It's a great morning isn't it?" He wants to know. 

I want to disagree but that means I'll have to tell him how weird my morning was.

So I decide to agree with him.

"Oh, are you guys making it official even before your first date?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me and turn around.

But, that was a mistake because my eyes met with his and I felt like I died.

I take my previous statement back, I'm still scared of him.

"Shut up," Wyatt says.

Cole rolls his eyes.

"Give me your textbook, I still have to do the last question." He extends his hand towards Wyatt and accidentally hits my face, causing my glasses to fall on the floor. I bend down and pick them up.

Thank god they didn't break.

"Are you fucking dumb, Cole?" Wyatt seems ready to murder Cole.

"It's okay, I'm fine," I tell him, rubbing my cheek. Because it hurts.

"Sorry," Cole says without looking at me.

"Are you guys fighting over her? Tell me if you are, I have to grab my popcorn." Sofie takes a seat beside Cole and flung her arm around Cole's neck nearly choking him.

"I hit her in the face accidentally and nearly broke her glasses," Cole tells her, trying to free himself from her grip.

Sofie looks disappointed, because I know she loves drama.

I smile at her. 

"Wanna grab something to eat after school?" I ask her, surprising myself because it seems like I'm coming out of my shell. And I feel comfortable with them.

"Sure. I'd love that. Where are we going?" Cole answers instead of Sofie and she glares at him.

"She was asking me." 

"But I can come too right? As we are friends now." Cole asks. Wyatt and Sofie look at me.

I suddenly feel nervous.

"Don't look at her like that, I was the one who asked her to be my friend. Because Wyatt is crazy for her, we should get along."

I could feel the embarrassment radiating from Wyatt because I know he's embarrassed right now.

"Shut up, Cole." He hissed.

"I'm just telling the truth." 

To make Wyatt feel better, I say,

"Of course, let's go together. Okay?" I look at Wyatt and he seems thankful that I decided to ignore the fact that I know he is crazy for me. As Cole said.

This is making me shy. But, I'm trying to hide that.

"Okay." He says and smiles at me, then he looks at Cole and hands him his Biology textbook.

"Be quick, Mr. Smith is going to come any minute now," Wyatt says.

"Calm down, I'm trying to work here," Cole says and I face the blackboard.

Did I just make new friends?

Or one new friend

And

I don't even know what Wyatt is going to be for me.

I'll let the coming Saturday decide this.