CHAPTER 2

In other side,in enchanted forest their was have the rule queen inchanted very beautiful,kindness,lovely person this queen have many mystery power.This queen love to talk to animal and talk to nature but this queen very alone have no friend to human or anyone only animal and fairy to his friend the queen always wanted to has his own family but don't know how?? The queen have one closed friend he called moon godness she the only who know the queen feeling there always story about their life and always share problem and fine the solution for each other until one day moon godness ask to the queen...

Moon godness : my friend,we know each other for long time i never ask something to make you uncompartable.

Queen : what is't moon godness is something happen?

Moon godness : i'm taking care of the moonlight the werewolf but lately i feel is something wrong around the pack like strong dark magic look like someone want to hurt that pack i'm very worry about them even their strong but i still worry that why i'm want you to ask you...can you go their pack to help them and always went go there you be'll find your own always want to be.

Queen : hm..i like to help you moon godness because you are my friend i'm always help you if you need me so went you want we need to go there??

Moon godness: thank you my friend.How about tomorrow because the dark magic have more strong that before.

So the queen accepted the moon godness to help the pack.so the queen will will start the new will journey.The moon godness hope his friend be save from any danger.