CHAPTER 4

??? Pov

Have 3 day the queen out from enchanted forest and today the day the queen will be arrive at forest of fairy....

When the queen arrive at fairy forest and stay a bit for rest but suddenly

??? : who are you and what are you doing here?

Queen: i'm from enchanted forest i just get rest here because of tired in journey.

???: you must be the queen of enchanted forest right ?

Jin : yeah just call me Jin , nice meet you

??? : my name is lily fairy of nature.Why suddenly you here in fairy forest?

Jin : i want to go the moonlight pack the werewolves because my friend moon godness ask me for help that why i'm here.

Lily : ask for help? For what?

Jin : moon godness say is something wrong around his pack the place been take care.

Lily : that about that my friend say she been hurt by unknow werewolves

Jin : hm that strange why suddenly that werewolves attack innocent one what their want?

Lily : nobody know why but we will find out soon if you want any help you can ask me.

Jin : yeah you right lily thank for offer i will lily and lily i never thought i will meet someone very friendly like you lily i hope i will be friend with you lily.

Lily : welcome jin i'm glad to be your friend too.

Jin : i should go now bye my friend lily

Lily : bye jin

Jin walk again to go the moonlight pack.After 6 hour walk jin fill something wrong around him feel like someone watch him from far jin run away without look back until he step on to the rock and falling down to the river.