CHAPTER 9

Jin pov

I'm sitting at the hall room and waiting them to came back from their meeting for explaination but their very late so i don't what to do and i saw outside palace its was beautiful backyard out there

And i go to the backyard for refresh air and sitting near to the river this place is beautiful make me remember to enchanted forest back then.

Leader pov

We enter to the palace and go to the hall room to me the guest but we see no one over there and we call our maid and ask...

Namjoon
Jane ! Jane !

Jane
Yes your highness

Yoongi
Where is he?

Jane
Who?

Teahyung
The guest we bought last night.

Jane
Oh...i saw him at backyard

Jungkook
Okay

The leader go to the backyard looking for the guest the bought here but their notice something when near to backyard their heart start beating fast like near to their mate and the smell of scent just before getting stronger back and their inner wolf keep saying Mate! Mate! Mate! then their saw that guy who sitting near to the river.The leader was shock because their mate was the guy their bought last night their mate was beauty make them more beating fast but the leader have to control themself because worry got hurt their mate.

Jin pov
Why heart beating fast i'm not running or something? Maybe i think too much hmm..its weird...suddenly jin feel like someone look at him so i'm look back and saw 6 person was looking at me in shock face make me wonder why?is something wrong in my face or i make wrong clothes at myself??? So i decide to talk to them...

Jin
Hello ?

Namjoon
Ahh...hello what is your name?

Jin
My name Kim seokjin.what you guys name?

Yoongi
Ohh....my name yoongi this namjoon,hoseok,teahyung,jimin and jungkook.we very sorry to make you for waiting us.

Jin
No its okay,i know to be a leader is not easy but if you dont mind i want to ask how you guys bought me here?

Jungkook
That time we are going to the waterfall for resting but then we saw you but suddenly one fairy show up and say to help you after that we bought you here.

Jin
Did the fairy say her name?

Hoseok
If im not wrong her name was lily.

(Jin thought) so lily because the one know about im going to moonlight pack was moongodness and fairy lily maybe lily know them was leader of moonlight pack that why lily ask them to bought him here.thank you lily.

Namjoon pov

That time we in shock because know jin was our mate we not even notice that jin already saw us behide him and we stop our shock by angelic voice of jin its make me and other was love to hear that voice again and again.when jin ask the question we answer with gentle and smooth one because we want to make him can talk more to us but we notice that he did't notice us was his mate maybe he not werewolf that why he did't notice us but soon he will know it.