chapter 11

No one pov

In middle night i went out to the garden alone because i want to talk with the moongodness if she get another information from outside

Moongodness: hye jin,sorry for waiting me middle at night did other know you here?

Jin : Its okay friend,no one know i'm meeting you we promise that before,right.

Moongodness: okay thanks for that,okay i want to tell you maybe you have more ready because i hear that enemy will attack this place anytime.i'm a bit worry about it but i know you and 6 alpha can protect this pack.

Jin : dont worry about it will protect this pack for you and about that did you know what the enemy abilities and their
weakness?

Moongodness: im still look about that one its very difficult to find it but i saw their leader was using black magic not what kind black magic?

Jin: hum.....black magic kind like about the past years ago,i hear by voice of fairy they say strong black magic can make people weak in second even strong cannot defeat them accept the holy power mean pure light in heart.

Moongodness: i even hear that too but we need to comfirm about that before we trust fully that mitos.

Jin: yeah you right,maybe i should go to the library to find that information full and take ready if their attack this pack.

Moongodness: okay so information only for today you have go back to your room before someone see you,bye goodnight jin,love you

Jin : bye , goodnight too my friend

With that jin go back to his room but jin not notice that someone was watching him from far.

???? Pov

I was about go to my room but i hear someone was out the back door so i just there for looking it if something happen but i saw jin was out went to the back garden.
I hid behind a big rock so he wouldn't see me but i hear he talk to someone but i cannot understand the language but very strange he talk to someone but i cannot saw who he talk not even the imej of person only the sky he watch.he make me more confused after that he want back to his room after done he talk mystery person.

In my mind...who he was talk to? About what he talk? Why his face very serious and worried?

He make more question about it and who he is?