Chapter 1 - Beautiful Maid Nanami

Bell Cranel was a 14-year-old rookie adventurer with a somewhat unique appearance. He had scarlet red eyes and snow-white hair, features that made him look like a rabbit. It had already been about 2 weeks since he had received the blessing from the Goddess Hestia. The falna bestowed on him by the goddess' blessing took the form of a cauldron containing the fire of Olympus. In the mark engraved on his back by his status or status, it contained the parameters of his skill points, development skills, magic and general level.

Skill points were classified into five categories: strength, endurance, dexterity, agility, and magic.

These categories had different parameters divided into the letters of the human language alphabet. The rating of parameters was as follows: I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, A and S. OS was the highest and strongest rating of all achieved by adventurers. Within each letter contained a numerical value that defined the skill value in an adventurer's category. The letter I contained all the numerical values ​​from 0 to 99, H from 100 to 199, and so on until reaching S whose numerical values ​​were from 900 to 999, with 999 being the maximum limit that an adventurer could reach at each level.

The values ​​of each category increase as the adventurer gains experience in combat and obtains excelia which increases their value in skill points, even skills and spells can be obtained depending on the experiences an adventurer has had.

Bell also didn't have any abilities or magic outside of his 'magical enhancement'. He basically uses it almost all the time. He never got really tired. His grandfather had even called him a ' monster '. He didn't understand why he said that. But the fact was that his magical empowerment was the only 'skill' he really had. Well, it wasn't really considered a skill.

As the name says, magical strengthening strengthens your body through its 'magical power'. Magic power and magic were two different things. Bell was able to strengthen his body even enough to be able to crush small rocks with his bare hands. It may seem very strong, and it actually helped him to conquer floors in a short time. Just now he'd been able to get to the 8th floor. But the reality wasn't all that nice...

For example...

' Why the fuck was there a Minotaur on the eighth floor!?' Bell thought as he ran.

Minotaurs should only spawn from the 15th floor! However, there was one on the eighth floor.

Bell was very frightened upon noticing the creature. He even tried to do something when the monster came at him, however, his clan weapon broke upon making contact with the Minotaur's hard skin. Even with the magic boost he can't do anything against a monster of that magnitude.

The most important thing is the adventurer's level, for example, between level 1 and level 2 there is an immense difference in power between them, each level increase represents an incomparable physical and mental improvement along with the increase of the values ​​of each category in one level.

And the monster he ran from - the Minotaur - is a monster that has already killed several level 2 beginner adventurers. And he's a level one. There's no way a level 1 beginner can fight this! As he ran, Bell quickly reached the 7th floor. Several adventurers ran when they heard the monster's great roar. Add that with a boy who looked like a rabbit running up ahead with a crazy Minotaur chasing him.

The Minotaur was managing to catch up with him.

Even with the magic empowerment, was he still able to keep up with Bell? This thing sure wasn't a normal Minotaur...

As he ran, Bell unknowingly increased the magic power in his body. And at that moment, a red circle with strange symbols appeared under it. It was as if he had activated some kind of dungeon system. He didn't even have time to show any reaction or say anything. It was as if the circle had opened a hole in the ground. Bell fell into the hole.