Chapter 2 - Welcome to the Dungeoneering World

The war that is still going on in Ukraine is beginning to affect Brazil. Things are getting more expensive...

Well, let's hope it ends soon.

What do you think of the picture above? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let's go to the chapter!

"So..." Hestia began, while casting glances between Bell and Nanami. "Let me see if I really understand you correctly, you're an angel - who was originally a giant egg - that Bell accidentally woke up with his magic power, right? And you were made by that company... something."

"Company A&A. Maid Knight Shiki Edition 73." Nanami said.

"Yeah, that thing right there." Hestia was clearly not interested at all.

Bell, who was listening while kneeling on the floor of the abandoned church, just sighed. Nanami stood before him, talking to Hestia as she asked Nanami several questions. Bell told her everything that had happened, about him running away from the Minotaur - which had her goddess worried at the time, but after seeing that he was completely fine, her attention went to the menace standing before her in maid's clothes.

Hestia, of course, didn't seem to believe Nanami's words one bit. How the hell was she supposed to believe in the existence of a small dungeon, within the dungeon of the city of Orario? Nothing was reported about it, but Bell didn't say anything, which meant that this woman might be telling the truth, although she couldn't help but be suspicious. This maid also seemed to be being quite respectful to her, which is normal since she is a goddess, but the maid did not mention at any point about the place they call "home".

"I apparently activated a magic circle in the dungeon when I increased my magic power while escaping from the Minotaur."

Bell added something he had forgotten to comment on, hoping it would increase the chances that his goddess would believe their story.

Hestia looked in Bell's direction as she bit the nails of one of her hands. She then turned her gaze to Nanami, who had a stoic expression, waiting for Hestia to say something. After some time that seemed like hours, Hestia spoke staring at Nanami.

"How can I be absolutely sure that you are not a cosplay whore who has tricked my innocent Bell-kun with some ridiculous stories?"

"Kami-sama!" Bell shouted.

Although Bell was angry that she didn't believe him after everything they said, he understands why his goddess doesn't fully believe him. Hell, he would have a hard time believing it himself if it were up to him. But even so, it's still pretty shameful that his goddess is talking to Nanami like that, even if she didn't seem to mind it. Her expression didn't change one bit.

"Rejected."

"Huh?"

"Rejected. We can't accept her as your maid."