☾︎☀︎︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ━━━━━━━

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐋𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 entered her new apartment. She removed her shoes and entered inside with her luggage in her hand. Her eyes moved around the living room. The living room was cozy and aesthetic too. There were two rooms in her apartment. One room is for her and the other is. . .

For now a guest room.

She paced her steps towards the room and opened in. The room was clean and neat.

No double work for me

She thought to herself and placed her luggage beside the bed and went outside the room. Her phone rung, she attended the call. It was the landlord.

"Hello? I'm the landlord for the house. Park Sunwoo. I want you to pay the advance by this month end. Since you're a student, I'm being lenient on you" His voice echoed in her ears.

"I'll pay the advance Mr. Park. Don't worry" Rina said in an assuring tone. Eventually he hung up the call. She checked the date in her phone.

22.03.2038

Rina sighed heavily. She hoped that she would get any job to pay the rent. But before that, she needed rest. A good sleep.

She paced back to her room and went to a deep slumber.

※○※

Her eyes fluttered opened. She slowly wiped her eyes and yawned. She took her phone to check the time.

09:37 pm

She lazily got up from her bed to to have dinner before going back to sleep. She took her wallet and walked out of her house as she locked it.

The climate in Seoul was very pleasant and calm. Her mind was running peacefully without any confusions.

She went to a convenience store to buy some food to eat.

※○※

After having dinner, she walked back to her apartment. Her eyes were so tired that they could close at anytime. But somehow she managed to walk in. She threw her phone and the wallet onto the bed but it slipped down to the floor.

Shit.

Rina groaned and bent down to take her wallet. But she saw something below her bed. It was a box. Her eyes were filled with confusion. She took the box in her hand. The box was in the size of her palm. It was purple with glitters all around it. She opened the box to see a key?

Yes. A key.

Her confusion level increased. She didn't know what that key was meant for. But now, all she wanted was, a good sleep. She kept her phone beside her bed and went to a deep slumber.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆ ☆━━━━━━━...‥・

This is the first chapter of this book. I hope it wasn't horrible. If I made any mistakes, please to correct me.

Ok!
Bye~~
J ❀

(Edited)