☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

━━━━━━━𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘      

━━━━━━━𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘      

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

"Where are we going tae? " Y/n asked her husband as they both were in the car.

"Surprise! " He exclaimed. She huffed and folded her hands. He giggled at her cuteness.

After an hour of travelling, they both reached HAN RIVER. Y/n and Taehyung both got down from the car. She was amazed by the view. It was sunset view.

The sun fell asleep, shielded behind three sloping, blue mountains, each smaller but tougher than the one before. The trees were strong, black soldiers, standing in an unmoving row.Taehyung and y/n were admiring that beautiful sunset by holding their hands.

Sundown seems to embody the sheer power of an utterly romantic point in time

Sundown seems to embody the sheer power of an utterly romantic point in time. Just like love at first sight, it takes your breath away, leaves you speechless and if only for a moment, slows down time. In that instant, you feel the love and gratitude for Mother Nature exude from every inch of your body. Taehyung glanced at Y/n, she was enjoying the sunset and he was enjoying her view. Her hair was brushing her soft cheeks that he so badly want to hold. Her eyes were shining just like how star shines in the night.

Y/n caught that Taehyung was looking at her but he didn't deny it. He's not a stalker to turn his head. He's her husband and he have all rights to look at her. She paced towards him and hugged him tightly and he too did the same. This was the same place they shared their feelings, he proposed to her and the same place they had their first kiss.

She leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed tiredly.

"Are you tired baby? " He voice sounded so soft.

"No.... " She paused and wrapped her arms around his arm.

"All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you." She said with a fragile voice. He kissed her forehead and side hugged her.

"Me too baby" He whispered the last part.

※○※

After a year.

"Tae! I wanna tell you something" Her voice trailed. But Taehyung was not paying attention to her. He was working in his laptop regarding his new project. She closed his laptop forcefully. Taehyung looked at her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why did you do that? " He snapped at her.

"I-" Her words got cut off by his voice.

"Do you even know how important it is? Now I need to do it from the first. Don't play like this. It's annoying me" He completed his speech. Y/n's eyes teared up. She quickly wiped those.

"I'm sorry Kim Taehyung. I wanted to give you this- " She paused and gave him a pregnancy kit.

"I'm going to bed! " She hissed and went to their room. Taehyung's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that he's going to be a father. He instantly regretted about his behavior towards her. He quickly went to their room to see his wife curled up in the blanket and sobbing silently. His heart really ached to see her like this. Especially in this condition.

He went towards her laid beside her. He wrapped his hand around her but he pushed his hands away. He didn't give up, he again wrapped his hands around her waist and snuggled closer to her ears.

"I'm sorry baby" He whispered.

"I was about tell you something happier but look what you did! " She scolded him and he said nothing against. He knew it was his mistake.

"I'm also sorry.... For closing you laptop" She mumbled and Taehyung heard it. He kissed her cheeks.

"No worries y/n. I can do it again" He said as he hugged her closely to his heart. So that she can hear his heart beat. Their both heartbeats were synching.

"Happy birthday baby! It's 12 now" He whispered to her but she was asleep to hear it. He just chuckled and kissed her temple.

"You too my little girl"

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

Here's an update.

Bye!
J❀