☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄             

━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄             

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

( I suggest you guys to Listen 4'o clock by RM and V from BTS)

After 10 months

Taehyung entered into the ward to see his wife sleeping peacefully there with the hospital garments. His gaze moved beside her. A small figure wrapped in fluffy white blanket. He went closer to the baby. At that time, y/n woke up. She looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. She smiled at him. He bent down and hugged his wife. She too did the same.

"Congrats baby! You're a father now" Y/n cooed in his ears while rubbing his hair. He cried with happy tears. He couldn't believe it.

"Thank you darling" He whispered in her ears and parted away from his wife. He paced towards his baby. He smoothly carried her in his arms and looked at her face. The baby had the eyes closed and it was smiling absentmindedly.

"Her smile is just like yours Tae" Y/n said weakly. Suddenly the baby opened her eyes. Her eyes were in hazel colour just like his wife.

"Her eyes are just like yours" He whispered. He kissed the baby's forehead.

"Welcome to the world my princess" He was floating on cloud nine.

"So what's gonna be her name? " He asked her wife as he looked at her. Her lips were curved upwards.

"Chaerin. Kim Chaerin" She said.

"Chaerinnie~~" He did some aegyos which made y/n to giggle.

Suddenly the baby held her father's index finger. Taehyung and y/n looked at her in awe. She was playing with his finger.

"Now itself she became appa's princess" Y/n teased at them

※○※

It's been 4 months since the Chaerin was born. For each month, they celebrated her month anniversary.
Chaerin was sleeping peacefully in her crib. While Taehyung and y/n, they both were cuddling each other.

"Y/n" His voice alarmed in her ears.

"Yes baby? " She asked him.

"Do you have any wishes to be fulfilled?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What happened? Why are you asking me? " Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing. It's just that you gave me a wonderful present and I feel like I did nothing. That's why. Please tell me baby~~" Taehyung whined like a kid.

"Oh my god! Nowadays it's getting difficult for me to say who's baby and who's a grown adult" Y/n chuckled at her husband's behaviour. But she decided to tell him.

"Do you remember the day we went on a sunset date? " She asked him and he hummed.

"I just wanted to live my life like how we enjoyed the sunset. All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you" She said and hugged him.

"I don't want money or something. Just us. We three leading a peaceful life" Her voice trailed. He listened to her each and every word.

"Just promise me that you'll not leave me" He looked at her eyes to see filled with tears. She couldn't bare to lose someone important to her. He wiped those hot tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her closer to his heart.

"Do you hear this sound? " He asked her silently. She nodded her head.

"That's the answer. Till this heart beat stops I'll not leave you. Promise" He patted her shoulder. She also hugged him and never loosened her grip.

"Sleep well baby" He whispered to her

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

An update!
Hope u guys liked this chapter!

Bye!
Stay safe!
J❀