☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

━━━━━━━𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍     

━━━━━━━𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍     

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀  took the diary in her hand and opened it. She was worried whether y/n got rejected or not.

07.09.2022

Dear diary,

Successful I avoided him for a week but unfortunately I met him today and you won't believe me.

.
.
.

Flash back.

"He-- hello? " Y/n awkwardly greeted him with an awkward smile on her lips. She didn't expect to meet him beside the HAN RIVER.

"Why you didn't pick my call for a week? " He asked her. She just lowered her gaze. She was embarrassed to meet his eyes and talk.

He sighed and took few steps forward till he got close to y/n. She tried to step backward but he caught her wrist and pulled her forward. She got crashed with Taehyung's hard chest. She gulped and looked up to meet his eyes. He was also staring at her.

Her cheeks were so red. She tried to push him back but he pulled towards her again.

"I like you too" Y/n's eyes widened when she heard those words from his lips. Her started to beat faster. It was like, it might burst at any moment.

"Wh-- what are y- you saying? She stuttered.

" You heard me. I like you. I didn't know when my feelings for you had grown but I want to be a part of your life. Whenever I see your eyes, I feel like melting myself. The way you speak and all those small things made me fall deeper. You said that day right I've a girl in my life and I want that girl to be you..... Will you? " Y/n was in shock. Taehyung's heartbeat was matching with her's. She didn't waste a minute. She leaned in and kissed his cheeks. His eyes widened but he didn't refuse. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

They both parted away with smile on their lips.

"So.... Will you be my girlfriend and my wife? " Again her eyes widened. She didn't expect to be a wife.

"Are you sure? You're not gonna- " Her words got cut off by a peck on her lips. Her eyes widened.

"Now you believe me? " He asked her with his famous boxy smile. She nodded her head and wrapped her hands around his neck. He hugged her as he lifted her and twirled her. They both giggled.

End of flash back

I can't believe what happened today and I badly don't wanted it to be a dream.

See you
Bye~

Rina was squealing with excitement. She badly wanted them to be together. She flipped to the next page to see...

Nothing

There was no further entry. She got confused and a question arose to her.

Where is y/n now?

※○※

Taehyung was packing lunch for his daughter's school. Chaerin was watching her favourite cartoon and giggling at it.

"Baby! Lunch is ready" Chaerin stood up from her place and walked towards her father.

He gave the lunch box to his daughter and  bid farewell for her as he heard a honk sound from outside. It was her school bus.

She kissed her father's cheek and went out. He stood near the doorframe to see his daughter jumping and walking just like her.

He smiled at her cuteness.

He went inside his house and paced towards his room. He took the photo frame which was below his bed and kept it beside his heart so that she could also hear his heart beat.

The beautiful rhythm which she'd fallen for. It would be a good gift for birthday right?

Happy birthday baby

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥

Here's an update!

Bye!
J❀