☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

━━━━━━━𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘          

━━━━━━━𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘          

      ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 opened the diary. The writing was not clear but it was understandable. She flipped through the pages and looked for the owners name.

Lim Y/N
Arts student
If found, please do return it~~

Lim y/n? Sounds familiar.

She flipped to the next page.

09-06-2022

Dear diary,

Today I met a jerk in my cafe. An arrogant one. He got on my nerves so much.

.
.
.

Flash back

"Excuse me? Can I get your order? " Y/n  asked politely.

"One Mcflurry please" He said.

"Sir but we don't have Mcflurry. It's from McDonald's and this is a cafe" Y/n informed that person.

He sighed.

"Ok. One Frappuccino" He ordered.

"Sir we don't hav- " Her words got cut off by his voice

"THEN WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE?! " He shouted which made y/n flinch at his voice.

"Sir, please do calm down-" Again her words got cut off

"Oh just f*ck off" He said as he brushed her shoulder with his harshly.

That's it.

"YOU MOTHERF*CKING JERK!! " Her voice roared which made his steps stopped.

He turned and looked at her with his deadly eyes.

"What did you say? " He said in a dead voice.

"Are you deaf? " Y/n said sarcastically.

"Since I'm in a good mood I'll leave for NOW! " He roared and went outside the cafe.

"Aish!!! Son of a b*tch! You mother f*cking alien! " She cursed him under her breath.

End of flashback

I hope I never meet that jerk in my life.

Bye for now~

Rina bursted into fits of laughter. She wiped her tears.

"Oh my god! This is funnier than any comedy book" Rina said to herself.

She flipped to the next page.

18.06.2022

Dear diary,

Am I unlucky? I met that jerk again. But what surprised me is that he apologized.

.
.
.

Flashback.

"Excuse me? " Someone's voice echoed in her ears. Y/n turned to see that jerk.

"What do you want? Want to trouble me? " Y/n snapped at him.

"No no... I'm sorry for my behavior the other day. I sincerely apologize for my behavior. I was not in a good mood that day, that's why... " His voice trailed.

"If you have a bad mood, that doesn't mean that you can shower your anger towards someone. That might spoil someone's mood. Just because-" Her words got cut off by his words.

"I'm really sorry, please. I can't... " His eyes were brimming with tears.

"O- oh my- sorry! I didn't mean to scold you. I just went with the flow-" Again her words got cut off.

"No no. It's not your fault. It's just that- my girlfriend broke up with me on that day, that's why" He said in his small voice.

"If you don't mind, you can share it with me. I'm a good listener" Y/n said to convince him. He gave a weak smile to her.

"You see, I liked my girl. She was an awesome girl. We both dated since high school. It was 5 years long relationship. I- I thought of making it longer by pro- proposing to her on my birthday- but- but s- she cheated me. She said that I was not worthy to live with her and I'm not worth-" Y/n cut his words.

"That's not true! You're a wonderful person. She is not worthy to continue her relationship with you. She's a b*tch. Don't worry, you'll get someone better in your life, you might have met them before you met that bitch. She'll come for you. Don't worry, just wait. The fate will let you meet her" Y/n encouraged him with her warming words.

"Y/n!! " One of the employees called her.

"Just a minute. I'll come" She said and looked at him.

"Bye! I have to go. Let's hope to meet again" She said and was about to go but someone pulled her wrist. She turned to see that it was him. 

"Ca- can I get y- your number? " His cheeks were crept with blush.

She noticed his handsome face for a minute before responding. Piercing eyes, small nose with a mole in it and box shaped lips.

"Su- sure" She stuttered as she gave him her number.

"Your name? " Y/n asked him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" He showed his boxy smile.

"I'm y/n" I said with a smile crept on my lips.

End of flashback

I can't believe that I made up with him. Let's see how it goes

See ya
Bye!!

Rina book marked the diary and closed it. She couldn't believe that Mr.Kim was involved in this girl's diary.

"I shouldn't tell him now that I have a diary involved with him. Let's see where this goes. But for now, I need to sleep" Rina said to herself and went to her bed to get some sleep.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

An update!