☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

━━━━━━━𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘    

━━━━━━━𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘    

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Flash back

"Let's give a warm applause for this new couple Mr and Mrs Kim" The priest said as everyone in the Hall clapped their hands for the newly wed couple. Y/n face was filled with tears, happy tears as she smiled at them. Her sister. Her only family. She ran towards her sister and hugged her. After a long time, they both meet each other.

"You're married now y/n. I'm so happy for you" Her sister broke the hug and looked at y/n. Taehyung also joined their conversation.

"You better take good care of my sister!" Aerum jokingly threatened him. Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head.

His eyes went towards the small baby in her sister's husband's hand. He went and popped the baby's nose.

"What's her name Aerum-shii? " Taehyung asked to Aerum.

"Her name is Lim Rina" Aerum introduced her daughter to her uncle.
Taehyung chuckled at the baby's cuteness.

"Hyung! " A voice called him. Taehyung turned to see Jungkook standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Jungkookie! " Taehyung hughed his cousin and got the bouquet from his hands.

"Congrats hyung! Where is noona? " Taehyung pointed at his wife. She was talking with her sister.

"Noona is so pretty hyung" Taehyung's sharp eyes pierced through Jungkook.

"Don't be possessive hyung! I'm just stating the fact" Jungkook teased his sweet hyung.

※○※

Taehyung and y/n returned to their house. Y/n was so tired and so was Taehyung. After they both changed, y/n slept on the bed. Taehyung came out of the bathroom to see his wife sleeping peacefully. He went closer to her covered her with blanket and slept beside her.

He pulled her closer to him. Y/n snuggled up to his neck and hugged him back. Taehyung kissed his wife's forehead and they both went to deep slumber.

※○※

"Sunshine baby! " Y/n's voice alarmed Taehyung. He rolled on the bed and sat.

"Morning too baby" Taehyung mumbled in his raspy voice. Y/n was opening the blinds of the room of the room. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. Y/n flinched and turned to see her husband. She chuckled at her husband's face.

He's so cute (。>‿‿<。 )

"What happened baby? " She asked.

"Nothing... Just hugging... " He mumbled. She chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"You never get old" She teased her husband.

"Oh yes! I'm handsome and I know baby" He had a proud smile on his lips

※○※

After a month

"Baby! I have to tell you something!!" Taehyung said to her wife while back hugging her.

"Tell tae" She said as she completed washing the dishes.

"Today we're going on a date! "

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

I know this story is going so shitty but.... I wanted to complete it. So I'm trying my best.

Bye!
Stay safe!
J❀