Chapter 7: A cozy home

"Where are we going exactly?" Y/n asked. "Were going to my pops home." Agoti replied. "Pops?" Y/n said in a question. "My father sheesh." Agoti said. "Ohh my bad." Y/n said.

The sunset as they walk there way to Agoti's place. They were able to arrive to there destination around evening. It was dark and only a street headlight is to be seen that lights up the path. Some cars passing by, it wasn't much busy from a time like this. "Were here." Agoti said as he stopped walking. The rest stop as well to see the place infront of them.

 The rest stop as well to see the place infront of them

It was big, quite decent. It looked like it could fit 7 people in it. Agoti walk at the house as the others just followed him. They were now on the front door. Agoti inhales as he knocks at the door. In just seconds, footsteps can be heard getting closer as the door open. "Yes-?..." The person infront of them wears glasses, a dark gray suit with a white collared shirt, and a long yellow tie. it seems that he just had a phone call till he saw Agoti in shock. "Hey... uh i-" Just before Agoti was about to speak he was rushed in to get hug by the one who raised. "Agoti is- it really you?" The man who hugged Agoti, spoke. "Y-yep... it's me dad." Agoti said as he try to break the hug. "Where were you?? I've been trying to message you through your emails, what happened?" The man said as to continue the hug. "Y-yeah... well- long story." Agoti replied. "I've been... WORRIED SICK!?" The man broke the hug as he started to scold Agoti. "You've been gone missing for a year!? Don't you think that's quite perturbing for me and your brother? We were both worried sick because of you." He said in frustration. "A-alright, but can we talk this somewhere in private, where nobody can hear you shouting loud in middle of evening?" Agoti tried to reason as he has been through alot. "Fine, anyways I'm glad your home." The man said as he tap Agoti shoulder. "Oh, you even brought her here." He said as to be pointing at Nikusa at the back. "What are you doing here?" The man asked, giving a glaring stare. "Dad, Nikusa was also trapped with me in the void." The man's eyes widen. "What did you just say?" He asked. "The void, dad I'll explain everything if you let us cone in, pls." Agoti begged. "Fine, as long you explain to me everything." He said. "Oh btw, who's the human?" The man asked, Agoti sighed. "Dad, this is Y/n he also got trapped in the void." Agoti explained. "I see." As he gave a hand gesture to come in. Nikusa and Y/n went in while Agoti followed up, as his dad close from behind.

They were all in the living room. Agoti sat on the sit while Y/n and Nikusa on the couch, one sit apart. His father then calls his son to come. "Do I have to explain now?" Agoti said in groan. "Can we atleast discuss it later, after I take a rest?" He said. "You'll get your rest when you finish explaining it to me." The man said as Agoti groans to stand up following him in the kitchen area.

It was just the two of them, Nikusa & Y/n. It was silent and the mood is quite awkward. Y/n looked at the room, exploring it by only looking. "So that's his father?" Y/n asked. "Yeah..." nikusa answered. Y/n then looks at the ground while sitting down. "Why does it looked like he hates you?" He said as to look at her. "I don't know, ever since me and Agoti were close friends, his dad started to distant him to me. But that didn't stop us from our friendship. He still glares at me in serious without Agoti even noticing." She continued. "It felt like he didn't trust me ever since me and Agoti met..."