Chapter 9: Suspicious

A knock from the door can be heard. Agoti lying down on his bed, listening to some music as his eyes starts feel heavy. Another knock can be heard as he stood up, walk up to the door as he open it a bit. "Oh, hey dad, what's up?"

Some boxes that his father was holding. "Hey uh, mind If I come in?" He said as Agoti opened the door, letting his father in. He drop down the boxes as he sat on the bed, taking off those glasses as he took a handkerchief, wiping them up. "So tell me, the full information. What happened?" Asking his son.

Agoti closed the door as he went to sit beside his father. "Me and my brother talk about this a long ago. We heard alot of rumours of it being true, how it takes people out of nowhere. I couldn't believe it much as I thought of it was just random bullcrap. Then one day it happened to me. I was rapping with a bunch of other rappers. It was fun, I had deals as to fight with them, ofcourse I beat them cause I was better at them hehehe, then the two popular rappers noticed my passion. And the next thing, they threw me into the void."

His father look at him. "But how? How did they put you into the void? Where they the reason why alot of people kept going missing?"

"I dont know, dad, the next thing I knew is I'm all alone in the place, nothing but emptiness. Nobody to talk to.
It was like a prison. After that i just waited for a miracle to happen, for more than a year, I think? Until I met this one guy. That bumped onto me. He seems a great person after meeting him." Agoti continued. "I also get to see Nikusa in the void as well after that, guess it was a miracle."

"Oh yeah, what about her?" He asked. "What about her dad?" Agoti question. "I don't trust her, Agoti."

"Oh, come on dad! What's with you and her?" Agoti was agitated. "I told you, I don't trust her, ever since you two met. My inner self has always guarded up as there's something suspicious about her. I just can't tell why." His father said.

"That's because you haven't even met her, if you did then you wouldn't have to worry about it." Agoti said. His father sighed as he puts back the glasses, stood up as he grab the boxes. He walk to the door, opening it. "Just be careful who you trust." He said as he closes the door behind him, leaving. Agoti sighed as he lays back to doing what his doing.

- later -

Hours later, Agoti's father left with work and it was just him in the house, Nikusa also left, went on to do something, told him that she'll be back later evening. Agoti felt lonely as he went out. Probably would buy a drink. It was evening, around 10 o'clock. There weren't any people going out at this time. He then found a store that wasn't far from here.

Time Skip, Agoti bought a soda can in the store. It didn't take long for him to come back since it only took him about 10 minutes to get here. He was on his way to going back till he noticed just in Y/n passing by without even noticing it was Agoti. Agoti called up to him as Y/n noticed. "Oh hey, Agoti..."

"So how's the day going?" Agoti asked. "Not feeling it, to be honest." Y/n replied. Agoti sip some of the soda can as he had a look of curiosity, looking at Y/n. "You alright? You don't look too good." He said implying how gloomy
Y/n look.

They continued to walk, heading back. "So where are you off to anyways?" Agoti said. Asking him where will he be going. "Nowhere..." Y/n replied. "What do you mean, don't you have a home or anything that you live in?" Agoti asked. "No, I don't, infact I don't have anything to live up for the moment." Agoti was confused to hear this and noticed Y/n leaving, without saying a goodbye or anything. "W-wait, where are you going?"

...

"Nowhere..."

Agoti looked to at him as he watches Y/n leave, nowhere to go to. Then he remembered, a picture flashing before his eyes as he somewhat remembers something. "Agoti!!!" [The voice screamed at him, calling for help as it swollens up, never ever hearing it again.] His fist clenches.

Y/n already afar away, nothing on his mind but a gloomy look as he continue to walk, not knowing when to stop. Then he felt a arm reaching his back as he looked back to see Agoti, already catches up to him. "Ooh, since you don't have anywhere to go, why not stay in our house!" Agoti said while giving a tap on his back. "No thanks, I'm all goo-" Y/n got pulled by Agoti. "Ooh come on! It'll be fine, plus I'm offering it for you!" He then stops pulling him as he waits for a answer. "Soo, whatcha say?"

...

- Earlier -

Nikusa POV, she was walking somewhere where there's nobody. She looked genuinely frustrated and agitated. "Pls... shut up." As she walks up. [Eat them.] "Ghhhh." Shakes her head to the left. "Shut up." [You must eat them.] "Pls..." she clenches her fist to her head, pulling it by agitation. "Pls shut up! Don't say those words..." [but you must :)] "No... I'm never... doing it." [Then I'll eat them myself, hehehe] "ughhhh, Ahhhhhh!" [Thonk, a loud thud could be heard]

She slammed her head to a tree making it bleed. "Ugh..." she sighed. She noticed the blood dripping as she removed her top wear, pressing up the wound on her forehead as she then went back to Agoti's. Hoping it's gone.

- Present -

Y/n sighed, "fine..." making Agoti jumped in excitement. "Woohoo! Alright then shall we come back?", Y/n nodded after hearing this as he followed Agoti back to home.

In for about a minute they were able to comeback. They went in as to see nobody but them. "Hey Agoti, where's everyone?" Y/n asked. "Oh, well dad left with work, Nikusa went somewhere, didn't even told me where she was going. So it's just the two of us here alone." Agoti said as he sat down on the couch in the living room. Y/n also sat down on the other side of the couch. "Hey, thanks again. I probably didn't have anywhere else to go other than living in the streets." Y/n was thankful. "Ooh geez, no problem. Since you did mention that you don't have a place to stay so might as well help you out." Agoti said as he sip a can soda. Y/n smiled after he heard this.

- An hour later -

It was 12 in the midnight. Agoti went upstairs to his room to sleep while Y/n stayed in the living room. He was unwilling to sleep for some reason, he was still couldn't take of his mind of the same feeling awhile back. It felt like it was hunting him.

He then heard a knock on the door, without a second thought he went to open it as to see Nikusa. Y/n quickly notice her forehead has a wound, not deep but it look like it needed a treatment. "Oh my, are you alright?" Y/n asked in worried. "Yeah, I'll be fine-" just before she could finish her sentence, she was dragged by Y/n inside as he let her sat on the couch, telling her to not move. "Don't move, I'll get a first aid." Y/n said as he hurriedly went upstairs. "Y/n wait- I'm fine!" Her words didn't reach him as he already left.

Y/n went to Agoti's room as to knock on it to see if he's still awake. "Agoti you still awake? I need your help.", a footsteps can be heard as it gets closer to the door. The door opens. "Wut?" Agoti said in a groggy tone. "Hey, sorry for disturbing your sleep but can I ask, do you guys have a first aid, where can I find it?" Y/n said in a hurried & worried tone. "Oh, we do. It's downstairs from the kitchen to the left. You'll see it there hanging." Agoti replied. "Alright, thanks!" Y/n said as he went back downstairs.

Y/n then came back with the first aid as to check on Nikusa, she was still on the same spot as he put her earlier. "Hey uh Y/-" she got interrupted. "Shhh, let me help you." He said as he started take a white cloth and put a alcohol on it, pressing the wound on her head. She flinched abit. After that he then took a med that would help heal the wound. Using a cotton as he slowly rubbed it on the wound and patching it up before finishing. "There, all done, that should heal up in no time." Y/n said. "Uhh... thanks." She replied. "How did you get that would thou anyway?" Y/n asked curiously. "I got hit by a tree without noticing..." she said with a tone that felt embarrassed. "Oh, that's fine, everyone does tend to get by a tree without sometimes." Y/n said as he starts cleaning the stuff up. "Hey, Y/n... thanks for the help." Nikusa said. "No problem, I always tend to help a friend in need." Y/n replied.

Y/n went to put the first aid back to where it was. He came back to see Nikusa gone, probably went to sleep. Y/n went to his room, finally was able to rest as the day starts a new.