Chapter 11: Nightmare

- Nikusa POV -

I kept remembering that one night that I couldn't take it off my mind [Shh... let me help you.] The voices start to run through her thoughts.

This voice... they seem... very similar [Don't cry, daddy's gonna patch it up!]

I snuck up on the side of the bed as I lie down comfy with the pillows, the blanket covered only half of my body, my lower part expose since I was too big that I couldn't fit. I didn't complain since I don't live here, I'm only here because I don't have any place to go, thanks to Agoti. I tried to blanken my mind as I sleep but my mind went furious, thinking about the thing I've been bothered awhile ago.

I tried to think of something else but it won't go away, then an idea had in mind. Beside me on the drawers, opening it. It was a phone and a earpiece. I remember Agoti gave me this in my birthday. I was confused since I didn't even know how to use a phone, despite this they still give it to me either way. It took me awhile to try it out. The features are quite nice, there were alot of stuffs that were in it but in the end, I barely used it.

"So let's see here..." I kept tapping the phone with utter curiosity, like a child who's got its attention. I then saw a app (if that's what you call it) that names, music. Without even thinking twice, I tapped it as it open up to reveal a huge numbers of music to play. I was shock just by looking at it, there were so many songs I could listen with just this small device?? I barely even listen to one music since most of the songs I listen are to my own, I thought about it. I sat down, head up in a Indian sit with a pillow lying on my lap. The covers that didn't reached my legs are now snuffed in since I sat down, covering most of them.

I sat there scrolling down, all the music category, checking all of it. Finding on which would be the first to listen to. For about 2 minutes I was able to find a perfect song to calm myself down.

It was called 'Jobii, Orpington Buff.' As soon as I click on it, the music starts. The music in the beginning was so peaceful, as if it could clear ones mind, which is perfect for my mood right now. It continues its relaxing tone, making me slip of, gradually lying down to the bed as I slowly close my eyes, my mind never ever got to think again as it relaxes to the music.

- Third POV -

Nikusa was lying down on a empty, dark hollow floor. She open her eyes slowly but surely realising she wasn't on her bed anymore. She lean up, Analyzing the place she was in. It was dark yet it was peaceful. It wasn't as ominous as before. She stood up slowly, checking her surroundings. It was pitch black, she couldn't see anything. She was on her feet, walking slightly as to seem to be lost just by looking at every angle of her surroundings. "Where am I? Wasn't I supposed to be in bed?"

She walk, walk and walk. Trying to see if she could find the end of the place. For about 10 minutes of just walking, she started to give up since nothing changes. It was all the same.

It was quiet, no noises or anything, just the footsteps that she made and her own heartbeat. Just as she was about to sit down with all the walking she heard a sound, a sound that wasn't hers. She jerked her head to where the sound was. Nothing, it was gone. This made her curious since it was just her. Then another sound appeared but this time it was a footstep. It felt like it was close. She knew she wasn't alone anymore so she stood up, checking every corner to her surroundings but because of the darkness, she couldn't see where it was. Then she felt a sudden urge to look back. Nothing again, she felt like someone was watching her. Just before then she noticed a figure infront of her in the darkness. She couldn't tell who it was since it was too dark to see.

"Who are you?" Nikusa look at it, not making a single change of look, only focusing on the figure. It didn't spoke or anything, it just stood there, stalking her. She was worried now since she felt uncomfortable knowing that the person stalking is just right infront of her.