Chapter 10: Passion

Time Skip as it was afternoon. Agoti went out to get some open, probably do what he usually does, rap against other rappers like he always does. Y/n and Nikusa are the only ones were left in the house. Y/n was in his guest room, on the side of the bed, sitting down in a Indian sit position, resting. While Nikusa was in hers, in the shade where she sits down on the side of the window, thinking about last night.

- In Y/n's room -

Y/n heard a door knock, "hey Y/n, can I come in?" It was Nikusa, on the other side. "Uh, yeah sure." Y/n replied as the door open wide to see her.

She wears a jacket with some jeans, she also cut her hair for some reason.

"You cut your hair?" Y/n asked. "Yeahh, it was kinda getting annoying." She replied. She sat down on the middle side of the bed, making Y/n move abit as he try to give her some space since she was big. "Sorry." She said. "Its fine, don't worry." Y/n replied.

It was quite awkward in the next minute, it was only but the silence whatsoever.

"Soo, what made you come here?" Y/n who finally broke the silence. "Well, I was quite bored and had nobody to talk to. "Oh, I see." Y/n said as he lean on the pillow that was on his back. "Soo, whatcha up for today." She asked. "Nothing much, been over thinking alot lately."

Nikusa: "What were you thinking?"

Y/n was about to say something till he noticed Nikusa was very close to him, like an inch. Making him back up a bit.

Y/n: "uh, nothing. Just... random thoughts."

She even gets closer making him lose it, reddening Y/n in the process to the moment he fell off the side of the bed.

Nikusa: "Omg, are you alright??"

Y/n stood up awkwardly as he sat down on the floor, his head leaned over the wall.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm fine-" as he sat on the floor. Before even finishing his sentence, Nikusa who was also sitting beside Y/n, made him spooked, hitting the back of his head on the concrete wall. She asked him in worried, Y/n replied by giving a thumbs up as he rubbed the back of his head after hitting it.

Nikusa: "I-im so sorry for spooking you. If I made you uncomfortable, I can just go so I won't bother."

Y/n: "N-no it's fine, you can stay."

So there they are, both sitting beside on the floor. Were one of them thinking about what topic to talk about.

Nikusa: "So, whatcha wanna do?"

Y/n: "Me? Oh, I don't usually... do anything but just draw in my spare time."

Nikusa: "oh yeah, I forgot you actually draw!"

She told him to stay put as she went out to get something. For about 3 minutes, she came back with a sketchpad with some pencils.

Nikusa: "Here why not we draw to use up the time!"

She said as she handed Y/n the pad. He was abit refusal since he was not having it for the moment but seeing her cheerful and excited made him do it.

Nikusa watches Y/n as he draws. She looked like a excited child watching her friend draw.

- Y/n POV -

I tried to think of something to draw but for some reason, nothing is coming out for a idea. I wasn't paying attention to what I'm doing till I felt a hand on my right side as I looked at Nikusa.

Nikusa: "Woah, that looks beautiful!" Her eyes were sparkling.

Y/n: "What, but I haven't started yet-"