Chapter 8: Sorrowful & Dejected

- Nikusa POV-

I yawn in a groggy. I lean up as I rub my eyes, waking myself up. I looked at the side of the bed, was a table with a clock & a lamp. The time was 6 in the morning. I thought to myself as to check on Y/n, well... just wanted to check if he's alright.

I stood up as I went out my room. Passing by the others room while I went to Y/n's. My hand already about to knock on the door but I was... for some reason shaking? Why am I shaking? I'm just here to greet him in the morning... [she was flushed all of a sudden]

All of a sudden my heart started beat fast!? What the hell!? What's wrong with me??

[In a bout a minute she tried to ease up abit]

[Inhales] I knocked the door twice as I spoke. "Y/n it's me, can I come in?"
No reply... that's a little odd. I tried to knock again but this time I did it four times. Still  no reply... I twist the door knob carefully as to just get a lil peak. The door open a little as I saw nobody inside. I fully open the door to see
Y/n gone. "Where did he go?"

I rushed downstairs to find Y/n. He wasn't in the living room or the kitchen nor the back of the house. I was panicking but just before that I saw a figure just outside the front of the house. By just glaring at it, my eyes wide, it was Y/n. I went outside carefully, hoping to not freak him out. I walk slowly as I get closer to him.

"Oh hey, Nikusa." Y/n said as he sense my presence already...
"Hi... uh, what are you doing out here?" You asked. "Well, I'm just here to admire how gorgeous this place is." He said. She looked at the view where Y/n was looking and she admitted. "It does."

- Third POV -

Time Skip as the day went on. It was afternoon, Y/n told Agoti that he's about to go out. Thanking him for the shelter. "Don't worry about it!" Agoti said as Y/n left. Nikusa in her room, sitting next to a window. Looking outside to see Y/n leave. Her eyes started to darken, except this time there were no tears to it.

It went dark for split second then it came back to normal. The door open as Agoti to be seen. "Hey, Y/n just left." He said. "Oh, yeah... where is he Off to?" She asked. "Not sure but he said its something important." He replied. "Is he... coming back?" She asked. Keeping her Hopes up, hoping it could be true. "I-im not sure about that though... he did took his stuff with him so... I'm guessing he won't?"

Her eyes started to desolate. Her head down. Agoti noticed this as he asked. "You alright?", "Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. I just..." she continued. "He kinda reminds me of my dads." She said. "Ohh."

"Do you like him?" Agoti said making Nikusa flustered. "N-no! That's not what I meant dumbass!" Nikusa said as she threw a pillow at Agoti, luckily he dodged it. "Nice try-" he was caught off as another pillow was thrown at him.

- Somewhere -

Y/n, walking on a busy road beside him and some people passing by. Somewhere he finally got to a place that he doesn't usually come often. A place that he didn't expect it to be.

There were alot of tombstones. There were some people that are just there with the once that they lost. Y/n finding his that represents his beautiful life shattered infront of him. He kneel down to the one that he sorrowed. The one that his heart got shattered, still keeping up till the very least.
He looked at the two tombstones. (D/n & M/n, may you rest in peace.) It is what its said on the tombs.

"I-... I-im sorry mom... dad..." he kneels down as his eyes starts to get wet. "That I was useless... that I couldn't save you... if only i could have done something... if only..." [there faces start to flash between his eyes] "you wouldn't have... died..."

His drawing that represents happiness and joy. He leaves it on there graves. "This is the only thing I could give you..." he said as there are still tears on his eyes. "I hope your doing well up there... I miss you." As he stood up, taking his last look at them as he leave.

Y/n continued his walk as he doesn't know where to go now. He only felt despair. That despair turn to anger, wanting to find the people that killed his parents. His fist clutch. The thoughts quickly run to his head as he tried to picture what happen, despite the horrible stuff happened that day.

Walking down an aisle, all of a sudden he felt like he bumped into someone. With Y/n looking down to see a lil guy. "Hey, watch it!" The woman spoke. She went to the person that Y/n just bumped into, asking if his alright. Y/n then realizes then tried to help out the lil guy out. "I-im sorry, I didn't meant to bump into you man." Y/n said as he helps him up. "Oh, Beep skeep." The person that he had been bumped into speak. "Uh... I'm sorry, what?" Y/n asked in confusion. "Oh sorry, he said it's all good." The woman replied. "Ooh ok, anyways I gotta get going, sorry again for the inconvenience." Y/n said as he pass at them, leaving.

- Back in the house -

Agoti and Nikusa in the living room, chilling. Agoti as usual, sitting on the one seat sofa while Nikusa lying down on the other sofa, occupying it all due to how big she is. "Soo whatcha got on your mind right now?" Agoti asked as he swings the microphone on his hand. "Not much, just thinking of Dads..." as she change her position, lying down on her front. "You still thinking about them?" Agoti asked. "Yeah..." she replied.

"Hey, I know! Why not we rap?" Agoti said as he stop swinging the microphone on his hand. "You wanna rap?" She asked. "Yeah, it's been a while since I've heard you sing. Plus we don't have much stuff to do so... you up for it?" Agoti said. "Uh, sure why not? As if I could remember you singing as well."

After they finish rapping. Agoti was surprise that Nikusa was still good. "Holy crap- you still sounded as good as I remember!" He said praising her voice. "Ah, Haha... thanks, Agoti." Nikusa replied, making her feel better. They both sat down to there usual spots as they didn't know what to talk about. "Man, I wonder when my brother is coming back." Agoti said. "Well, you do know he likes to go out alot that's for sure." She said as she sways both her feet.

"Yeah, let's hope he comes back." Agoti said as he lays down on the seat as to take a nap.