Chapter 2: Impossible

After the moment of silence, the person who poisoned the food said: "The General's daughter is raised to be headstrong and unruly, she doesn't seem to have half of the Wujiiang*'s blood, she looks very delicate, not someone from the generations of a General family. This subordinate really did not think ... did not think, she will use such shameless means to make things difficult for people"
Wujiang 武将 - general, military leader, fierce man.

What is the smell of the meat to make her dizzy? How she does not say that they are drinking dew? Terribly shameless!

The room became quiet again, and suddenly heard the sound of hurried footsteps outside. The man in charge of poisoning tidied up his clothes, and with concern on his face, he opened the door to a gap that was only half a person's width.

Then he saw a few yamen carrying Lin Huizhi, who didn't know about the personnel, and couldn't help thinking, if the two cubs of the Hua family could make Lin Huizhi mad to death, it would save them a lot of trouble.

It's a pity that Lin Huizhi is a tough civil servant, a strong civil servant, even if he faints from anger and is carried by the Yamen Officer, he still talks about benevolence, righteousness and morality unconsciously.

However, as a civil official, being carried away like this is considered a gentleman's disgrace.

"Boss, what should we do now?" The man closed the door and turned to look at the man sitting by the window.

"What else can be done, of course, leave immediately."

"Leave?"

"If you don't leave, should we wait for them to catch us?!" The man sullenly said that he was good at conspiracy, but he didn't expect that he would end up here.

Hua Liuli hadn't slept well all night, and the bed in the inn was old and narrow, and even though she was covered with a quilt, it still made her feel very uncomfortable.

After tossing for a while, when she finally got a little sleepy, screams suddenly came from downstairs. She was so angry that she lifted the quilt, put on her robe and cloak, and went downstairs.
"It's early in the morning, what are you screaming about?" the Yamen Officer was also awakened by the screams, and was about to scold when he saw Hua Liuli in the aisle, quickly swallowing his words.

When Hua Changkong went out, he saw his younger sister, long fine black hair untied, standing in the corridor. He quickly stepped forward to put on the cape and hat for her, and asked in a low voice, "What happened?"

"A lot of sparrows died outside." The postman looked pale, "Yesterday, the official dumped the overturned food in the yard..."

Hua Changkong's eyes sank slightly, and he strode out of the door to see densely packed birds lying in the yard, and some food frozen by snow on the ground.

The meal that was knocked over by his sister yesterday was obviously been poisoned.

"It's not this lowly one's doing, it's none of the humbly one's business." The cook who came out was also frightened when he saw this scene, and quickly shook his head, "This little one has been a cook at the inn for more than ten years, and his ancestors are innocent. This lowly one would not dare do these treacherous things."
Xiao ren 小人- self deprecating, address to oneself when talking to a higher ranking people.

"This, this, this..." The inspector saw this scene, and his legs were weak. If the criminal officer really lost his life here, they would have bad luck all the way up and down the station.

"Third older brother, what happened?" Hua Liuli followed.
Hua Changkong hurriedly stood up and blocked Hua Liuli from behind to prevent her from watching this disgusting scene: "Don't watch it, lest you won't be able to eat later."