Chapter 9: Not in Harmony with The Characters of Poison

[See the end note first to understand the chapter title.]

After leaving Lincui Palace, the Crown Prince looked at the little girl lying on the soft couch, showing only half of her cheeks, and asked several powerful female officers to carry them into the soft sedan.

"Let this slave come, how can I trouble the elders sisters." Yuan Wei did not let these strange maidens get close to Hua Liuli and stooped and hugged Hua Liuli horizontally then put the person firmly into the sedan.

Female officers: "..."

Even the servant girls in the Hua family's house are so strong. It is no wonder that the General was able to beat Jinpo guo* into such a scared state.
*Guo 国 - country, nation, state.

After the sedan's curtain was put down, the unconscious Hua Liuli gently and slowly adjusted herself to a position without even shaking the eyelids.

This sedan is so comfortable, fragrant and soft, it makes people feel like they are in the clouds.

"His Royal Highness, where do we place the County Princess?" When the people were robbed someone from Lincui Palace, the palace attendants of the Eastern Palace were very neat, but now that the person was taken out, she could not really be put in the East Palace right?

It is even more inappropriate to send the person back to Hua Fu directly, or there will be suspicions that the Royal family caused a big trouble but do not want to take responsibility.

"Imperial Grandmother loved the little girl Hua very much. Now she almost had an accident. The Imperial Grandmother would be distressed and wanted to keep her in Shoukang Palace for a few days." The Prince looked back at the soft sedan, "Go, I* will stay with you to send the little County Princess over."
*Gu 孤 - This Prince, I; especially only used by the Crown Prince.

The Queen Mother is the most honorable woman in the harem. The arrangement of the little girl of the Hua family with the Imperial Grandmother only showed that the royal family paid more attention to the matter.

The Imperial Consort wanted to keep the little girl in Lincui Palace, to prove to the world that she was brilliant, and the person who wanted to poison the Hua family's girl was not her.

But she never thought that the murderer might be lurking in Lincui Palace, and it would be very dangerous for the little girl to stay in Lincui Palace.

If the harem holds an intelligence-related competition, he will definitely ask the Emperor to give the best empathy award to the consort.

The Queen Mother received news that the Prince had sent someone in advance. When the Prince had just arrived at Shoukang Palace, there are concubines, imperial physicians, court eunuchs and palace servants clattering and surrounded the sedan, like stars around the moon. The female officers sent Hua Liuli to the side hall of Shoukang Palace.

When the prince was about to step forward and talk to the Queen Mother, he saw that the Queen Mother followed her with a distressed face, and went back to the side hall without looking back. He stepped out and silently shrank back.

After sitting in the front hall for two teas time, the queen mother came back from the side hall, and said to the prince who was drinking tea slowly: "Yuan Su, fortunately you sent Liuli over and not left the person to Xian Fei."

"Liuli?" The prince reacted quickly. Is this the girl's nickname*?
*The original text says 小名, I don't know if it's typo. Because Liuli is her name, it wasn't mentioned (yet) what was her little name. Nobles and royals both have names and little pet names in Ancient China.

The family of Hua is full of generals, but the girl at home has taken such a delicate name*, which shows that the family members of the Hua family values and loves her.
*Hua Liuli 花琉璃 - 花 means flower, her name 琉璃 means colored ceramic glaze, together, flowered colorful ceramic glass or some sort like it. Ceramic in ancient China was extremely valuable and fragile/breakable. Aristocratic families were the only ones who can afford it. So that's what he meant by 'delicate'.