Night After

Alaina Rose Lèon

Alaina Rose Lèon

Awaken by all the the sunlight hitting my face. Glancing around at the unfamiliar place. It seemed like a hotel room, a 5-star hotel room, It was gigantic. Everything was in its perfect place and appeared as if it had been untouched.

Laying on a king sized bed that didn't even fill a quarter of the room but could fit 5 of me on it.

'Did I just spend all of my savings on this room.'

Above me was a crystallised chandelier which lit up the room along with the help of the sun.

I rose from the bed experiencing a horrible migraine. I have no idea how I'm here seeing as I black out every time I go even near a bottle of alcohol. Hopefully I made my way here and was not brought by anyone especially one of those creepy ass men.

Inspecting the room so I could find the bathroom to have a shower. The smell coming from me was nauseating considering the alcohol I poured down my throat yesterday.

Trudging into the bathroom with heavy steps, it was half of the size of the bedroom but massive regardless. A separate bathtub was placed on one side whereas as walk in shower was on the other. There were hundreds of cupboards decorating the dusky atmosphere.

'Okay maybe I'm exaggerating'

Sauntering over to the biggest draw to find exactly what I was looking for, a towel and robe.

Having a quick shower so I could get back home to soothe this throbbing in my head. Drying myself off before swiftly putting on the robe.

Anticipating, I would find my handbag, I ambled out the bathroom and into an extra door expecting it would be a storage room. Inside was a whole-ass shop.What was odd about it was that it was filled with men's suites, watches and ties.

'Am I really in a hotel?'

I walked out of what I thought was someone's closet, and began searching for my bag again. I heard a throat clear behind me. I turned around to met with an over 6ft giant. He seemed to know me but I couldn't really recollect any memory from yesterday. Before he could speak I spoke

"Am I in a hotel?" He laughed at my idiotic question. His deep voice returned

"This is my house and room" From the expression I made he could tell, I could not remember what happened yesterday.

"And what am I doing here" I responded with a quirky tone.

"Angel you didn't want to leave."

'That's not the entire truth is it.' 'But that's something I would do'

"Yesterday was just drunk talk so forget about it." I declared hastily intending to end the conversation.

"What about the action that took place" My eyes widened 'what a stupid bitch, Can't even remember what happened yesterday.' "You've already forgotten" He showed offence with a smirk planted on his mug.

Should I pretend I know what happened and say forget about it or just say I'm not sure what happened and it was an accident. I think I will take the latter considering it makes much more sense.

"It was just an accident, I was drunk." I spoke hurriedly whilst trying to get out of the door.

"Are you leaving in that" I looked down to notice I was just in the robe. What was I supposed to wear now the other clothes stink.

"I have nothing else to wear"

"So your going to leave in that" He questioned raising a brow.

"Can i borrow a trouser and a shirt" I pleaded pointing towards the closet.

"No you can't" I frowned at him making my way back to the bathroom to rewear the outfit I had on before. 'I'm gonna need another shower'

"I'm joking" he laughed after seeing I took him seriously. " I bought an outfit for you in the morning. Can't lie but you stank of alcohol."

"Wow you think you're funny" I scoffed

"Someone's going to bring you an outfit so you can wear that and then meet me downstairs and I'll drop you off."

"I can go myself"

"Angel we still need to discuss the price" I furrowed my eyebrows not realising what he is prattling about.

"You've forgotten again" he laughed "Bugatti??' My eyebrows rose indicating I recalled him.

"I'm waiting downstairs, just get changed and she will show you down." He pointed towards a middle aged woman who was a couple of inches shorter than me. Her blonde hair tied up into a low ponytail as it was thrown over her shoulder.

She walked over to me and placed the clothes down onto the bed whilst the man walked out with the woman following behind him. Once the doors shut I quickly changed.

'He has some good taste.'

It was a three piece suit. He had similar taste to mine considering I had similar clothing to this. I put on the baby blue pants learning they fit me snuggly mainly on my ass. A matching baby blue cropped blazer was worn on top which I left unbuttoned. Underneath was a see through spaghetti top which had a similar shade to the blazer. It was low cut showing off my cleavage.
He even bought matching jewellery and heels.

'I'm impressed he knows how to put an outfit together.'

Adorned around my neck was a gold chained Dior necklace which was held up my a closed off lock. However the heels were plain unlike the modish attire.

After I finished readying myself up I made my way towards the door where the woman who had brought the clothing stood

————————————————————————
941 words
Opinions???
A quick chapter just to appreciate you all for reading my book❤️❤️
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS😘
ILY MY SOULS❤️
GOODNIGHT😴😴

5K READS😘ILY MY SOULS❤️GOODNIGHT😴😴