Broken Ego

Alaina Rose Lèon

Alaina Rose Lèon

We sauntered into the restaurant with my arm wrapped around his. I received some dirty glares from the staff and costumers which I decided to ignore. This women who was sat with a group of friends kept glancing toward our direction even when we sat down.

Do people have a staring problem or something cause they just can't seem to take their eyes of this table. Maybe I'm too pretty for them to take their eyes of me. I mean I can't really blame them. I decided to ignore the roaming eyes on us and chose to get something to eat.

"I'm starving" I complained to Luca

He passed me the menu and told me, I could order anything I wanted. Did he really think I was just gonna order something cheap that wouldn't even fill me up. If he did he's mistaken. I could pay for myself if he didn't want me eating whatever I like. But he wouldn't do that, he's rich. The Bugatti and now a Tesla tells me enough. It's like he buys the car just so others can ruin them.

YESS I STILL HAD TO PAY HIM BACK.

I asked Kai and he would bring the money with him when he came.

I ordered a lobster and pizza. No I have not ever tried a lobster so if it's disgusting my backup is pizza. You can never go wrong with pizza.

I don't know what Luca had gotten. Actually I didn't care to listen or ask. Maybe... just maybe I might just reach out and accidentally accidentally grab something off his plate.

Our food didn't arrive till much later whilst me and Luca just talked. The girl who was staring was starting to piss me off. If she really wanted to talk to him. Then she should man up (woman up)and walk here.

"Can we swap seats"
"I feel ver uncomfortable" I say disgust outlining my voice.

"Why"

"Stares"

"It's fine it happens all the the time" He replies with a little grin on his face

"Over confident much, now swap"

"Fine.Fine"

He got finally moving his ass to my previous seat whilst I walked over slowly making sure all the people see how agitated I am with their looks.

We had been talking for a while whilst eating our food that had now arrived. The food was absolutely amazing. BUT- Food is amazing in general. MY FIRST LOVE.

"You know that table is still looking"

Thank you so much Luca for ruining my mood and appetite.Sometimes I just wanna grab him and shove him 6 feet underground.

IVE HAD ENOUGH. I put down my fork and turn around glaring at the table of girls.

I'm being overdramatic, I only put my fork down carefully and turned around. I'm not that mean that I would full on have a go at them.

"Do you need anything" I'm asked directing it at the brunette.

She didn't speak and gave a small smile. Is this funny to her because I don't find this amusing one bit.

"If you really had any manners you wouldn't be staring"
"So if you do have a problem walk you're ass here and say it"

I turn around mentally punching her. I don't just punch anyone unless they're pissing me off and she's doing just that. We have a previous victim of mine sat in from of me (Luca).

"Omg she's actually coming" Lucas eye widen.

"What"
"She's probably coming to try to get your number"

He rolled his eyes leaning back in his seat. He's very overconfident thinking he can pull anyone.

She walks up to the table and taps my shoulder. I turn giving her a gentle glare. Yes I made that up but I'm seriously not trying to scare her yet.

"Can I please have your number" she asks me. ME.

Lucas mouth falls open as mines follows. WHAT. So she was looking at me all this time and not him.

He scoffs sitting up in his chair forcing me to chuckle at his broken ego.

"What's your name Love?"

"Melissa" The brunettes answers.

"Yes Melissa I can give you my number" She smiles in return as I look back at Luca once more giving him a slight smirk.

She hands me her phone, I type in my phone number and pass it her back. I turn around so I'm facing her and she's stood in between my legs.

"Bend down" she bends down with our faces inches apart. I move my mouth towards her ears and whisper

"Good girl"

I plant a kiss on her lips which she returns. The kiss didn't last long but I could still tell she was affected by the small touch. Her cheeks had now turned into a reddish shade as she had a permanent grin planted in her face.

She slowly walked back to her table and I could practically here the words her friends were saying to her. I turn my head to see she was already looking. She blushed once again as I winked at her. The whole table of girls started laughing, cheering her friend.

I looked back to Luca who tried to hide the other embarrassment he was feeling. I didn't feel the need to mention it either or he might just go and jump off a cliff.

We stayed in a comfortable silence until we finished our food. Whilst Luca went to pay for the food I walked up to girl and hugged her bye. She was hot, can't miss an opportunity like this, Can I?

————————————————————
930 words
UNEDITED❌❌
THOUGHHTS????
Go to sleep everyone😴
VOTE•COMMENT•FOLLOW