Peter, We Have A Problem || Any!Peter Parker

Even from your spot in the kitchen, you can hear the living room TV echoing. Every couple of minutes, you'll take a short break from your work to peek around the corner, smiling contently at the sight that always greets you. For the last hour since he returned home, Peter has been sitting on the floor with his back leaned against the couch, his arms wrapped around your son who is placed on top his lap. Both Parker boys carry the same hypnotized looks on their faces, their mouths slightly agape with their eyes glued on whatever episode of Sesame Street is currently playing on the TV, although, you doubt the youngest understands most of it. He's likely just happy to be with his daddy.

While Peter keeps an eye on the baby, you've gotten to work on making dinner. About a week ago, you had made plans with both your parents and Aunt May to have dinner together. While they claimed that a family visit has been long overdue, it's clear they're mainly wanting to spend more time with the baby, not that you could ever blame them for being entranced by such an adorably cubby face.

Little Benjamin Reilly Parker was born on June 14th with a small fluff of brown hair upon his head and a healthy weight of 7.6 pounds. Needless to say, after months of constant illness, mood swings, and relentless kicking from the baby, you were very eager to finally meet the little monster as was your husband.

Benjamin is only six and half months old, yet he already has his daddy wrapped around his finger, Peter happily taking on the role of a doting father regardless of what it entails. If Ben's hungry, he'll volunteer to cradle him with a bottle no matter the hour. If Ben wants to play, you can expect to find your husband sprawled across the carpet with the baby lying next to him in his activity gym. If Ben is being extra fussy with you during the night, you bet Spiderman is going to kick someone's ass much faster so that he can sooner get home to his son.

Speaking of Spiderman, Ben doesn't seem to notice a difference between the hero and daddy. The second Peter crawls through the window, Ben is already reaching out to him with a smile and endless babbling, knowing all too well who's under the mask. About a month ago there had even been a few pictures on the Daily Bugle of Spiderman stopping to say 'hello' to young mother and her baby. Of course, you played dumb when your parents called to inquire about the incident, agreeing with them that Spider must not be able to resist such a cute baby while also secretly elbowing Peter who had laid his head against your shoulder with a smirk as he listened in.

If there's one good thing about Ben's young age, it's his inability to talk so far. You've brought the worry up to Peter a few times, quizzing him on what he'll do if lil' Ben ever starts referring to Spiderman as dad in front of people. Peter often chooses to brush the question off, insisting that Ben's young enough for the two of you to convince people he just thinks of his dad as a superhero, although, you're personally not convinced with that plan. Eventually, your son will have to be taught to keep his father's secret just that, but for now, it isn't too big of a concern, after all, Ben has yet to even say his first word. It's not like he'll suddenly say 'hey, Spiderman's my dad' the next time you take him to the store.

Peter's arms snake around your waist as you stir the pasta noodles, his face nuzzling into the crook of your neck which draws a smile from you," May just texted a few minutes ago. They're almost here."

He just nods, smiling against the exposed skin of your neck.

"You know, she offered to bring a meatloaf, too."

Even without seeing it, you know he's making a face by the sound he makes alone, hiding himself further away in your hair," thank goodness you're cooking. Don't ever tell her, but your cooking is way better than hers."

"Now Peter, I can't lie to Aunt May. I promised to tell her everything," you giggle when glancing back at him, his bottom lip pushed out in a pout as he whines your name," I'm joking. You know your secrets are always safe with me, my dear."