Chapter 4: Playful Shenanigans!

1st Person: Y/N's P.O.V.

I laughed softly, thinking Camilo was just being absolutely adorable right now, he was definitely fun to tease and flirt with, and he didn't seem to hate it or feel uncomfortable, which got me thing, was he gay? Or maybe even Bi or Pan? I wasn't sure, but I would want to find out soon as I definitely found him cute in a more attractive way. I tapped his shoulder making him slowly turn to face me, his blush dying down.

"You done sulking Puppy? Come on! SHow me around town, like your Abuela suggested! I wanna see this amazing home you live in~ and if I like it I might stay! You seem to be hopeful for that huh~?"

I giggled once more and watched him light up slightly, he jumped up grabbing my hand and smiling brightly.

"Yes! Come on! I'll show you everything and what everyone does as chores! And I'll show you all the shops and kids, the kids are hilarious, and Antonio is so sweet, OH! Maybe Abuela will let me show you the candle and tell you the story on how we got our gifts!!"

Camilo helped me climb down from the tree, although I dind't need help he was excited and it was nice to see him look genuinely happy, so I followed, letting him take my hand and drag me back into town, showing me all the shops, and even the stand his Tia Julieta set up for anyone who was injured, we talked to her about if I was feeling better and if we had any new injuries, we of course said no and quickly said our goodbyes, Camilo running off again with me right behind him. It was nice how energetic he was, showing his excitement.

We found Luisa, and Isabela working on a townswomans garden, helping her get things ready so she could grow her own fruits and vegetables, we said hello's and goodbye's and Camilo kept running around, talking so fast that I almost couldn't understand him, but luckily I got most of what he was saying so I could answer or at least have some knowledge of what he was talking about.

Once he finished with the town, introducing me to some people, he went to the house, wanting to show me a glance of everyone's room, wanting ot introduce me to Bruno and talk about the fortune, as well as find Antonio and Mirabel, since he mentioned those two were the closest. We searched through the house, finding no one and instead going straight to looking at people's rooms. All of them seemed to fit everyone perfectly, and since Mirabel's room was plain and called the 'nursery', she could decorate it to fit her own tastes, which definitely made it seem like her, the last room was Camilo's which he specifically said he wanted to save for last.

"And here we are! This is my humble abode~ as you can see I've got lots of stuff, especially from when I was a kid- OH! Look at this! These are some masks Mirabel made for me, on mask for each family member, I've even added to them, I've always liked dressing up in everyone elses clothes, acting in them and trying to be everyone else and doing goofy things, Hehehe- I guess that's how my gift was decided, it made sense, so why wouldn't I be able to shapeshift into anyone and everyone? OH! I also have this whole closet full of other things, like doing my own plays, Me and Tio Bruno and Dolores like to dress up and act in different things, it's so much fun! You should join us!"

I smiled brightly, now excited myself as I possibly found more Theatre nerds like me, I eagerly nodded, telling Camilo I absolutely would love to do that with them. He paused. Looking at me and dropping everything, grabbing my shoulders and smiling brightly.

"You mean you wanna stay?! You actually want to stay a little longer???"

Camilo definitely seemed happy with what I had implied, and I smiled back, grabbing his hands and moving them down.

"Absolutely! After everything you showed me, how could I not? This place is really beautiful and cool, I'd love to be able to learn more about you all very day, abnd hang out with you, and your tio Bruno, Dolores, Mirabel, everyone! Your family is really incredible and I hope it won't be an issue if I stay? I just need to find a place to stay-"