Chapter 15: Take it out on me.

!!!WARNING!!!
Smut ahead!
-
IF YOU AREN'T COMFY PLEASE SKIP!! I do not wish to make any of my readers uncomfortable, so please, don't force yourself or feel like you have to, just skip to the next chapter! (Hopefully I get all this smut in one chapter- might be a long one if so-)
-
To those who are comfy!- Enjoy~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3rd Person:

Y/N could tell Camilo was upset and frustrated at having to hear the apology from Mariano, but he did so for the sake of his sister, and made that very clear to the older man. Camilo and Y/N made their way to Camilo's room, having been sent home by Julieta and told they were finished cleaning the church for the day they were free to do what they pleased. Camilo flopped on the bed face first, sighing as he was slowly calming down, Y/N sat down on the bed next to him and pat his back.

"You doing okay Camilo?... At least it's over with now.. And now that it's guaranteed Dolores has your back you won't have to worry about Mariano anymore!.. So loosen up.. If you want to, I can help get your frustrations out.."

Y/N looked down at Camilo and bit his lip, trying to contain himself as he slowly slid his hand down Camilo's back, playing with his shirt and then exposing the skin under it. Camilo moved his head to look up at Y/N and smirked softly.

"You just want my dick, don't you~?... Now that no one will bother us, you're eager for it huh~?.."

"Mmm~... Maybe a little~.. I know you've been wanting it too~"

Camilo just smirked and sat up, taking Y/N's hand and pulling him in close, kissing his cheek and then slowly moving to his lips, humming in content as he could now give Y/N a nice real kiss. Y/N moaned softly into it and pushed himself more into Camilo, wrapping his arms around Camilo's neck and pulling him closer. Camilo sat back, slowly falling onto his back and kissing Y/N deeper, moaning softly as he started undressing Y/N, the smaller boy doing the same to camilo. Y/N pulled away a second, sitting on Camilo's lap, just below his boner and smirking.

"Wanna get the ropes baby~?.. Don't tell me you'll make our first time with me just riding you-"

Camilo instantly flipped the switch, pinning Y/N down and growling, already being sexually frustrated.

"Oh, you already sucked me off.. And I left you hanging. So now it's my turn to pay you back puppy~"

Y/N shivered a bit and looked up at Camilo with an eager smile, watching him walk to the closet and go in the back, pulling out a small locked chest that he had to go somewhere else in his room to find the key for. Once he got it opened he moved to the bed. A bunch of nic-nacks Y/N had never seen before were in there, some he knew what they were but other were pretty new to him, he picked something up that was a thin stick like thing with a small hoop on one end, looking at it in confusion.

"What's this?.. It looks a little weird.. Is it supposed to go-.. I-inside me?.. It looks too small to do a-anything.."

Camilo chuckled and pulled it out of Y/N's hands, setting it back down.

"Oh I'll show you~ But first I wanna tie you up~... I haven't been able to do it to anybody but I think you'd look stunning in some red ropes~.."

Y/N blushed brightly, thinking back at what Dolores told him a while ago, and he watched Camilo pull out two pieces of rope. He set one down then turned to Y/N, standing in front of him and looking down at Y/N, who was sitting at the edge of the bed now. Camilo just gave a dark chuckle and smirked, un-looping the rope so he could now use it freely.