Chapter 7: Sneak Peak~

1st Person: Y/N's P.O.V.

   Once me and Camilo made it out of the room I sighed, leaning over and taking a deep breath. I could feel Camilo put his hand on my back and lean down a bit as well.

"You okay? Is something wrong??"

   I shook my head, chuckling a bit and then standing up straight, looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just have a lot of sand on me now, and I can even feel it in my clothes- so I need to take a shower.. Can you show me where it is?"

   Camilo smiled and nodded, telling me that I was about to have the best shower of my life! He took my hand and started guiding me down the hall, stopping in front of another regular door, one similar to Mirabel's door.

"I'll ask my Tia Julieta and my mom if they have any clothes that might fit you, there should be towels in there already, soap and everything, anything you may need is in there so all you need now are clothes!"

   I nodded, opening the door and seeing the very large bathroom, a large bath in one corner and a large shower in the other. I was surprised at everything they had, the bathroom seemed way too neat and majestic to be an actual bathroom.

"Uhm.. I can really use this bathroom? It seems a little big, I don't need anything too fancy-"

"Nonesense, you're our guest and we will treat you as such, getting the best of everything we have to offer so you are comfortable!"

   I looked at him, slightly doubtful but sighing, seeing his smile get slightly bigger and knowing I wasn't gonna win this little argument.

"Fine, I'll only be 30 minutes, where do I meet you after?"

"Aww you want to see me just after a shower~? How naughty Y/N-"

   I smacked his shoulder glaring at him with a light blush and trying to hold myself back.

"N-no. That's not it, you're just the only person I know well right now. I also don't know when dinner is so I'm gonna follow you until I get the hang of things.."

"You mean you aren't gonna follow me around the whole time~? Like a little puppy~"

"Pff- If anyone's a puppy, it's you, and wasn't I your 'Little Fawn"~? Stop switching it up or I'll think you found that little pet name for someone else~"

   I of course, was just teasing him, laughing as he froze and immediately stumbled over his words, trying to say that he doesn't call anyone else those kinds of names and he just wanted to explore a little bit. I stopped him, smiling and looking up at him with a grin, just so he could know I was teasing. He instantly got it and grumbled, looking away and feeling embarassed that he started to freak out a bit. I sighed and then turned him around, starting to push him out of the bathroom.

"Now get out so I can shower! I don't want a peeping tom looking at me~"

   I smirked and saw his face go up in flames, then giving one final push so he was out of the room and shut the door, locking it and sighing. I leaned against the door, staring up at space and taking a deep breath.

"Alright... Do I wanna take a bath or shower... Well... The bath is really big.. And I'll take longer than I said if I was in the bath... So shower it is"

   I started looking around the cabinets for towels, humming softly and getting a smaller one to dry my hair after, and to make sure I dind't have dripping wet hair when I got out of the bathroom, I placed both towels on the bench next to the shower. After I made sure I had everything I began to undress. taking my shirt off and setting it down on the bench by the cabinet where the towlels were, I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I went over to it and carefully asked.