Chapter 6: Fortunes don't make sense...

3rd Person:

Camilo guided Y/N to Bruno's room, it was where it always was, but since he came back Casita was able to enter his room again and fix things up. No more stairs, No more big caves, once Camilo opened the door it looked like a hidde paradise, beach sand everywhere, jungle trees, it almost looked like camilos room and in a corner there was a small patio like area where Bruno was resting, pacing around and talking to himself as his rat friends just watched him confused, twitching their little noses and squeaking back at him. Camilo whistled, looking around and walking up to Bruno.

"Hey Tio! Wanna do us a pretty favor for our newest friend~?"

"Huh- oh y-yeah, sure, I can do that. what do you need? Entertainment, backrub, a walk through the forest, finding ways to get inside Casita's walls? Anything, let me know!-"

Bruno seemed to talk so fast Y/N could barely understand what he was saying, which made him chuckle nervously and glance at Camilo, who just slightly shook his head and smiled, then looked back to Bruno.

"Actually, we were wondering if you could read the future for Y/N, he's interested in what your gift is and wants to see. Would you mind doing that dear Tio~?"

Bruno froze, immediately regretting he said he would do anything. He started fidgetting with his fingers and glancing around, trying to find the words to say to try and change their minds. Y/N noticed and smiled at Bruno slightly, speaking in a soft reassuring voice.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I don't need one but it would be cool to see it, Camilo was the one who suggested it so I followed him.."

Y/N stepped closer and smiled, lightly patting his twitching hands and looking up at him slightly.

"You don't have to use your gift for me if you don't want to, but whenever you feel like it just come talk to me, okay? I understand lots of people aren't happy with the visions you have but they shouldn't take the anger out on you, you're only telling them what you see and not all of it is bad, so don't feel frightened by your own talent"

Bruno seemed to feel comforted and moved by Y/N's words and nodded.

"Come this way, I can give you a vision, I don't mind!"

Bruno smiled and took Y/N's hand, dragging him to a clear open space that already had everything he needed, prepared for when he'd give one of his visions. Y/N was slightly confused, wondering why he had to be in the circle too, but Camilo soon joined him and looked around.

"You know, Tio Bruno, I've never actually watched you do one of your visions. I've only heard about it- you mind if I stay here and watch too?"

Camilo asked excitedly, hoping to see what Y/N's future was like. Bruno of course agreed and said he didn't mind, getting other things ready and lighting the candles. He talked to himself a bit and sighed, taking a deep breath and looking at the two, holding his hands out for them.

"Alright, hold my hand, it can get a bit windy.."

The two younger boys hesitantly took one hand each and then slowly took each others free hands, glancing at each other, Camilo smirked and raised his eyebrows playfully, Y/N got a slight shade of pink on his cheeks and immedietely looked straight ahead at Bruno, who glanced back and forth between them awkwardly.

"Okay! Everyone take a deep breath.. And hang on.."

Bruno closed his eyes, Camilo and Y/N watched closely, wondering what was going to happen and then suddenly the wind began to blow. The leaves on the tree whistled, flowing with each earthly breath. The sand around them began to rise, floating around them and beginning to spin, slowly geting faster and faster, creating a dome around the three and specs of green light flickering in the sand. Bruno's eyes suddenly opened and his iris' began glowing green. Y/N gasped, looking at him in shock as he looked up, staring blankly and trying to see what was in front of him.

Y/N looked up slowly, wondering what he was looking at and following his eyes, Camilo doing the same a few seconds after. Y/N gasped and saw himself, smiling happily and dancing. Bruno began explaining what he saw, smiling himself.

"You're happy, dancing with the people you love and have come close to.. There's someone else! They're getting closer- ah they went away-"

Suddenly the vission fadded away and another one appeared to the right of Y/N and Camilo, Bruno's left. It was Y/N again, but this time goofing off and pushing someone, seeming like he was laughing hard and then looking at whoever he was with with a gentle and loving look. Y/N squinted his eyes, furrowing his brows and trying to figure out what it meant, trying to see who the other person was but it was extremely faded. However, Camilo looked at Y/N's future self and felt his heartbeat quicken, feeling as if the vision was looking right at him, imaging the Y/N standing right next to him was looking at him like that. Which made him smile slightly, feeling his heartbeat get quicker as it almost skipped a beat. The vision went out again and to Camilo's left there was a sudden vision of Y/N undressing, glancing in another direction and chuckling, slowly moving forward to another person, they were more clear but it was hard to make out who it was, Camilo's eyes widened and his face turned a bright red, looking at Y/N and a wave of jealousy washing over him to whoever Y/N was going to.

Before it could finish Y/N panicked and let go of their hands, running forward and waving his hands around to try and make it go away. The sand stopped spinning and then fell around them, the vision of Y/N standing there with a loving look on his face appeared on the vision plate. Y/N panted, slouched over and panting as he did not want to see the rest of that vision, especially in front of the other two, feeling embarassed.

"Well... That's the best reaction I've had since Isabella's vision when she was younger.."

Camilo stepped forward to Bruno, taking the vision and turning it around, staring down at it with a smile, feeling butterflies in his stomach as Bruno started ranting about ow it was probably a future love of Y/N's, the one he was gonna be with the rest of his life. Y/N glanced at Camilo, still looking at the vision and Y/N slowly walked over looking at it and wondering why Camilo seemed so interested.

"You've been staring a while... Do you see something else?..."

"Hm?- Oh no!- I-I just- You seem happy- a-and you look cute like this too! I m-mean- you already look cute but that's- wait no- h-handsome- I mean pretty- I-I MEAN"

Camilo pushed the vision in Y/N's hands, turning around and taking a deep breath.

"You just look... really attractive.. a-and that's a compliment! I bet you always look attractive and I mean you have ever since I first saw you at the bottom of that hill but that's not the point- the point is- you look nice... and you seem like you'll be happy with whoever you end up with.."

Y/N looked at Camilo with a slightly concerned face and then pat Camilo's shoulder, laughing softly and making him turn around to look back at Y/N.

"You realy think you can get rid of me that easily? I'm not leaving and you can't make me~ I'm sure I'll be staying here a long time.. I want to learn more about you all... I ven want to get cloer to you all.."

Y/N gave a soft smile to Camilo and then looked back at Bruno.

"Thank you so much Bruno! That was a very-... Interesting vision- but see? It wasn't bad like you thought! And I didn't mind the last part- it was just a little... Too much, hehe- anyway, we'll be leaving now! We will see you later! Me and Camilo need to look for some clothes for me and get me measured!"

Y/N said goodbye, pushing Camilo out of the room and Bruno waved goodbye happily, now having the vision in his hands and thinking that Camilo might want it more than anyone, so he could wrap it and give it to him later, smiling softly as he knew Camilo had begun to catch feelings for Y/N and possibly the other way around. He wouldn't know until much later, or maye Camilo would tell him? Who knows, but it was up to Camilo and Y/N to make their moves or not.

The End

Thank you so much for the support! I've been feeling more and more motivated to make these chapters more detailed because of all the nice comments I'm getting! Everyone so far is being so nice and I'm happy you all enjoy this book. Some days I may even give two chapters as a little surprise~! Although not tonight 0-0 I'm currently out of town and have lots to do but my days won't bee to busy so I'll have enough time to make the chapters! Thank you again and everyone have a lovely night/day!