Chapter 1

Alex's POV

"This has been another great video.
I'm Alex," "I'm Elayna," "and together we're xx_basicblondies_xx.
Lots of love, until next week."
I slammed my hand on the lens of my camera and turned it off, like I do every single week.
I spoke to my best friend Elayna right along side of me, "That was a fun video. Whenever we do q&a's it's pretty fun."
Elayna was twirling her medium blonde hair under her chest, and agreed with me.
Let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Alex Donley, well actually Alexandra Donley, I just strongly prefer Alex.
I have a reverse ombre hairstyle that is blonde on the top and reaches a medium brown at my tips, near the bottom of my chest area. I usually keep it straight.
I have bright hazel eyes with more of a green tint. I've always wanted blue eyes, I think they're beautiful, but I've always came back to the hazel. Sigh.
I have a YouTube channel alongside my best friend Elayna Nesseth, if you have not caught on yet.
We have one million subscribers, which was just hit last week.
Elayna and I cried like idiots for hours.
It was the highest accomplishment in my pretty boring life so far, but it was not easy.
Life was pretty mainstream here in the cold state of Minnesota, except for this YouTube channel where I could just be myself.
Sorry I get side tracked easily, back to just ending the video.
We ran downstairs from my room to get some of the pizza my mother had ordered.
Finishing a video can make you really hungry, really fast.
Of course there was no sign of my mom.
She was a great mom who gave me everything I needed to be happy and always loved me unconditionally, but she always was at work.
My dad had died when I was only two years old in an awful car crash, but I would rather not talk about it.
Elayna and I were just standing around eating, talking about the most random things from volleyball to the pathetic place we used to attend called school.
Online school is where it's at, especially because too many people started to use us for the popularity and it's just easier to manage everything.
Me being the klutzy person I am, I spilled my pop all over me.
Elayna's hazel eyes popped open and she started laughing her butt off as I panicked up the stairs to change and stop my shirt from, staining.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Elayna and I basically look like sisters, but there's no relation at all.
She's just skinnier then me and my hair is a little different.
As I was in my bathroom trying to get the stain away as quickly as I possibly could, my Gold iPhone 6 started playing "Don't Stop" by my favorite band called 5 Seconds of Summer.
I was getting a phone call from a number that was from out of state, but I answered anyways.
It was a males voice that had to be maybe in his thirties.
"Hello, is this Alexandra Donley of xx_basicblondies_xx?"
I replied with question in my voice, a simple yes.
"This is Bart Bordelon, of Magcon. Are you aware of the group?"
I heard about it many times and I know it's full of a bunch of guys who do stupid stuff, but I guess are kinda attractive but I didn't know too much, was what I was thinking but I replied with another yes.
"Well I am the management of the whole event, and I was wondering if you would like to join the tour alongside your best friend also known as your partner in the works?"
I do more of the managing of us and I receive most of the phone calls for Elayna and I because she does more of the hands on things.
Before I could say anything, he kept talking.
"The Family and myself have noticed your girls' recent hit of one million subscribers and think two girls like yourselves would be great for the group, attracting even more fans. Not to mention the guys are really anxious to meet you two, some more then others."
I heard a teenage boys voice in the back round that even sounded pretty attractive.
"Bart don't say anything about me, she doesn't need to know how anxious I am to meet her. I need to simply make my move in person."
Well I guess that was weird, but some probably decent looking boy wants to meet me, woah this is a first.
Again before I could answer, this Bart guy kept talking.
"SHUTUP MATT!" (I assume that's the boy who started screaming in the back round.) "I have already talked to you and your friends parents. They have agreed to all of this, if it's what you girls want."
I put the phone on speaker awhile back and Elayna's head was nodding up and down so fast, she could of broken her neck any minute.
"I guess this could be fun. Of course we would like to join on the tour."
Then Bart spoke one last time before the phone call ended,
"Great, I will email you girls the details and the printable tickets for the flight you will have to get on in two days."
Before I could say anything the line went dead.
Of course Elayna being Elayna mentioned the boy first,
"OOOOH A BOY WANTS TO MEET MY ALEX. YOU BEST LOOK YOUR BEST IN TWO DAYS WHEN WE LAND IN SAN DIEGO. I'M GONNA RUN HOME AND PACK AND RESEARCH THIS MATT DUDE."
Elayna was about to run out of my room but I stopped her, with my face lightly blushing.
"How did you know it was in San Diego, Bart never mentioned the place?"
She just smirked and ran away to her house right across from mine. Yep we were neighbors and it was pretty cool
Of course I'm the last to know.
I sighed and fell back onto my bed.
All I could think about was I had to leave in just two days, I would be around hot guys, and who knows how long I could be gone, and what could happen.

----------

So, this is the start of my new story.
It is already so much better than the last one I had wrote.
I really hope you are enjoying it as much as me.
Expect daily updates.
Please vote, comment, and give some feedback.
Thanks Lovelies💕