Chapter 2

Elayna's POV

After I left Alex's house when she got the news I started packing.
I mean I knew about this last week when we hit the million subscribers, I just have been too lazy to actually pack.
I was not just packing, I was researching.
I did not know a lot about the Magcon boys, but I knew there was this boy named Matt that was interested in Alex.
Alex has been single for too long and maybe this is her chance to find a good boyfriend.
Sense I didn't know much about this Matt kid I just searched on my Silver iPhone 6+
"Matt from Magcon."
A boy that looked almost like Justin Bieber was all that popped up.
Matthew Espinosa.
This was the guy. He seems like Alex's type.
The dirty blonde, almost golden hair and hazel eyes, would have her falling, hard.
I decided not to tell her any of this so he could make an impression, not me.
I also came across the Magcon's home website.
It was really cool because the first thing you would see is talking about Alex and I coming.
It let me look at all of the guys and a small amount of information for each of them.
One caught my eye.
Nash Grier.
I mean I wonder if his eyes are real. They're so blue and beautiful.
I'm not gonna get my head to far into this because he would never like a girl like me.
By the time I was done packing it was already almost three in the morning.
I only left out the necessities that I could pack later.
As I was laying in my bed still thinking about this Nash boy, I fell into a deep long sleep.
Basically the next two days consisted of spending some time with our families for awhile because we would be away for a long time and being bored.
Finally, after what seemed like years of waiting it was time to go.
It's just so early. It's like three in the morning and our flight leaves at five.
My mom was taking Alex and I to the airport because Alex's mom was working.
Alex locked up her house and came over to mine.
We loaded into my moms car and both fell asleep for the hour long ride to the airport.
Once we got to the airport and had to go threw security, I gave my mom a final hug, and Alex even gave her a little hug.
As we were going threw security, I saw my mom was crying. I was gonna miss her.
After we got threw security there was a little time before we would board the plane.
Alex being her basic self suggested Starbucks.
We went over to Starbucks and Alex got her classic Cotton Candy Frappe and I got my classic Strawberries and Cream Frappe.
Before you know it, our flight was boarding.
We had first class seats, which I would thank Bart for later, because it's so much easier to sleep in these seats.
Right after the plane left the run way, I was sleeping.
In the middle of my slumber, I was getting shaken by Alex telling me we were here.
I was still barely able to function.
Right when I got off of the plane I instantly felt better with all the sunshine and the beautiful state of California.
I've always wanted to live here, minus the droughts, some of the severe weather conditions, and just how hot it could get here.
Bart said we had an option to catch a ride or get a rental vehicle.
We went for the rental vehicle so we could at least leave the hotel when we wanted.
Alex wanted to drive, but I gladly denied. I don't know if she's aware, but she is a pretty awful driver. I came here to make it back home, alive.
We got a black Chevy Equinox, and loaded all of our crap into it.
The hotel was only about a twenty minute drive away, according to the GPS.
As we were driving Alex asked me something.
"What if they don't like me and think I'm awful?"
I was thinking the same thing about myself. The thing is Alex just has a pretty low self esteem, that she shouldn't because she's a beautiful girl with a sparkling personality.
All I could say was, "That's impossible. You're a great, beautiful person. Not to mention I think there's a certain boy named Matt that wants to meet you."
She thanked me and had a light blush.
We didn't talk for the rest of the ride. I was honestly kind of nervous because all of the boys were already here. I was nervous to meet Nash.
We pulled up into a huge hotel. It was beautiful.
Alex seemed even more nervous than me.
We had to grab all of our luggage, which was pretty complicated considering we had like four million things.
When we walked into the hotel there was a lady who looked so deathly tired that should could fall over any minute, at the front desk.
She asked for her names and we told her.
She handed us two room keys, still managing to smile and told us, "Level 13, Room 13."
We thanked her, but I was kinda freaked out by the room number. Alex was just laughing.
It was already mid afternoon because of the flight.
You could here the chaos of boys when we got to the level.
Right when they were visible to us, all I could see were those blue eyes because he was looking right into my hazel ones.
It got really quiet then he spoke.
"Hey, I'm Nash. Nash Grier. You must be Elayna."
I was still looking into his eyes so I just nodded.
Nash offered to help me carry all of my bags and after we were settled we would be introduced to all of the guys.
I could see out of the corner of my eye it looked like Alex was already falling for Matt.
They were getting lost in each other's hazel eyes and he offered to carry her luggage.
The only people in our huge hotel room with two beds, a nice living area, a kitchen, a bathroom, was Alex. Matt, Nash, and me.
After the boys kinda just sat around watching us put our luggage away, we agreed to go to Nash and a boy named Cameron's room to meet everyone.
If I remember correctly Nash and Cam have a pretty good bromance and he's the oldest.
First off Alex and I introduced ourselves.
Next each of the boys went.
"I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas. Call me Cam."
Not gonna lie he was pretty hot. He seemed like he could be a Calvin Klein model.
"I'm Nash. But you already knew that."
God he needs to stop being so attractive and flirty because I think I already like him. This is not good.
"The one and only Matthew Lee Espinosa."
Him and Alex were gonna be so perfect together and their children will be adorable. Alex was defiantly blushing and smiling up to her eyes.
"Taylor. Taylor Caniff."
He threw a wink at Alex, woah this one must like Alex too. Alex is....blushing? This Taylor dude can not stand in the way of Alex and Matt. I can already feel the conflict.
"I'm Jack, call me Johnson."
Hmm wonder why he wants us to use his last name. I do have to admit, he is pretty good looking.
"I'm also Jack, you can call me Gilinsky."
Oh I get it now. They seem like the ultimate friendship goals.
"Hey, I'm Carter. Cartah Reynolds."
Haha he seems funny with a lot of sass.
"Mendes. Shawn Mendes."
Oh yeah he's the one with the voice of an angel. He's pretty cute.
"The names Aaron Carpenter."
He seems sweet.
"I'm Hayes. Hayes Grier, I THINK MY BROTHER LIKES YOU."
Woah, a mini Nash. He's almost as cute as his brother.
WAIT NASH MIGHT LIKE ME????
Nash looked like he was ready to kill Hayes.
While at the same time blushing.
I really hope he likes me.
I can already tell this is gonna be the most chaos, but also the most fun event in my lifetime.

----------

Hmm. I thought this was pretty fun to write using all the different writing skills and fonts.
I promise the next chapter will really get the book going.
Please vote, comment, and give some feedback.
Thanks Lovelies💕