Chapter 8

A/N I worked so hard on this chapter. It took a few hours to write because it is my longest chapter ever and I really thought it out. If you liked it I would really appreciate some feedback or a vote. Thanks Lovelies💕

Alex's POV

My mind had not always made the smartest decisions.
This was a pretty good decision if you ask me.
Matt called me a slut.
I mean you got to play the part.
I wasn't going to be hooking up with different guys every night or doing anything real slutty.
I think I might just play the part a little bit and see how Matt felt.
Not to mention I felt more confident this way, something I needed.
I have been thinking about this sense I have laid in bed last night, phone-less.
Elayna leaving me alone in the hotel room gave me the perfect opportunity to start my plan.
I started by doing a bolder makeup and wearing the skimpiest thing I could find in my bag without totally revealing everything.
I was pleased with how I looked so I decided to go down late.
By the time I got down there it was almost time to start.
I sure got a lot of jaws dropped from the guys and it felt good.
My mind was still set on Matt and Taylor.
I marched over to Taylor and asked for my phone back and confronted him checking me out in the most confident voice I could make.
He handed me my phone and I could feel him checking out my butt as I walked away.
We all headed towards the room the event was in.
I really didn't feel like talking to anyone in the group except Elayna, but she was getting a piggy back ride from Nash while laughing and smiling like she never has before.
They were so cute.
It made me think about the date I was going to have with Matt tonight, but it doesn't look like that will most likely be happening.
I was walking alone in the back just kind of looking threw Instagram.
Then someone came up next to me.
I could recognize his scent from the previous night.
Taylor.
I wasn't really mad at him.
Honestly I miss his touch.
I mean I really like Matt, but Taylor knows what a girl likes.
He leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"You look extremely hot and I don't think you're aware of what you're doing to me."
I started blushing.
I tried hiding it and I think it worked.
If I wanted to keep this act up, I couldn't just blush and thank him.
Instead I looked up into his deep brown eyes and spoke with a straight face.
"Taylor, Taylor, Taylor." I looked down and sighed then continued to look into his eyes.
"Maybe we will have to meet up after the event, if I feel like it."
Then he spoke in might I add a very attractive whisper.
"Trust me, you'll feel like it. We can do whatever you want."
Instead of responding I smirked and walked away so I was now by Nash and Elayna leaving Taylor in the back.
All of the guys thought this was how I really was when I got to know people, but Elayna knew it was an act and played along.
By this time we walked in the venue with Bart waiting for us.
There were going to be two to a booth to keep some organization.
The fans would go to each booth, or at least where they wanted too.
Bart already picked who's sharing a booth with who.
First he said Nash and Elayna were a pair.
There goes the only person I want to really talk to except for Taylor.
I think it would create a lot of sexual tension if I was with Taylor.
Haha I sure don't need that especially with the fans around.
Bart continued the list.
Cameron and Hayes.
Jack and Jack.
Taylor and Carter.
Shawn and Aaron.
No. No. No.
That only left two people....
Matt and Alex.
Matt looked at me in hopes of a positive reaction.
I just kind of had a blank face.
As long as I avoided talking to him I would be just fine.
After all he thinks I'm a slut.
Before I could further think we had to get to our spots because the fans were coming in within the next five minutes.
I walked over and sat in my spot.
I was looking at Nash and Elayna holding each other in their arms and hugging.
They might've just gotten together but they are literally my OTP.
I could tell Matt was looking at me out of the corner of my eyes.
He was ready to say something but he got interrupted by the screaming of the teenage girls.
Our line, along with the other lines filled up as soon as the girls were let in.
The first girl in our line was all alone.
She was really pretty with long light brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, and light freckles.
She was probably only thirteen or fourteen, but she was beautiful.
I could tell she was shy so Matt and I introduced ourselves.
We talked for a couple of seconds and then she wanted a picture with Matt and I.
As she was moving Nash and Elayna's booth we were saying bye, she had one last request.
"I saw you guys yesterday when Matt was giving you a piggy back ride and you guys missed the event together. You guys are really cute together. Can I have a picture of you two hugging, if that's okay?"
I was about to kindly say no to her question even if she was the sweetest, but Matt insisted.
We hugged longer then we had too.
I missed his touch also, but I just didn't feel comfortable.
After the hug that didn't happen again.
After meeting a bunch more, there was another girl that caught my attention.
Her hair was a platinum obviously fake blonde, with caked makeup, and even skimpier clothes then me.
The worse part is she must be fourteen at the oldest, kids these days.
She only talked to Matt, which I didn't mind.
Then as she was walking away she looked right at me and spoke.
"Oh yeah your here. I'd rather not touch or have a picture with a slut like you."
Ow that hurt, but she's only like fourteen. She shouldn't be talking.
Matt saying it yesterday still stung a lot more.
He knew I was thinking about it.
Taylor looked over at me and noticed something was wrong.
He smiled and blew me a kiss and I blew one back.
Hopefully no one really saw that.
Well I was wrong.
The next girl seemed pretty average.
She was about my age, straight red hair, minimum makeup, and a pretty floral dress.
She talked to Matt and took a picture with him.
Next she talked to me and as we were taking a picture and she said something quiet enough for only me to hear as we were taking the picture.
"I saw Taylor and you blowing each other kisses and smiling. I think you guys make the perfect couple."
I thanked her with a smile.
I swear we have been here all day.
Of course all the other lines were down except for ours.
We had maybe twenty girls left.
Matt and I spent the most time compared to other guys with each of the fans so this should of been expected.
I noticed my phone went off so I figured I could look at really quick as Matt was talking to a girl.
From 💕😍🔥HotTay🔥😍💕:
You being so amazing to fans is a turn on. Meet me in the backstage lounge. Everyone else left already.😉
Taylor picked the most clever contact ever. I loved it.
To 💕😍🔥HotTay🔥😍💕;
Sounds good to me. It might be a little.😒
I slid my phone in the pocket on the butt of my jeans.
I felt it go off again, but I knew it was just Taylor.
It took about forty minutes.
After all the girls where gone Matt was going to speak again, but I had to go meet Taylor, who I liked a lot more at the moment.
I walked over to the stage which wasn't used today and went to the lounge in the back.
I opened up the door and Taylor was on his phone.
The second he saw me he carelessly put it in his pocket and got up.
He walked up to me.
I spoke.
"Nice to see you Mr. Caniff."
I added a lip bite when I was done talking and I can tell he was going crazy.
He answered.
"I was perfectly fine until you got here. You wearing that and biting your lip has me feeling like I need to just rip your clothes off and fuck you."
I couldn't hide the blush anymore.
I spoke.
"First of all before we do anything lets get out of here."
He nodded and grabbed my hand.
My feelings for Matt just keep fading and are being filled with feelings for Taylor.
He dragged me out of the venue and we were left in the lobby.
Wow we were there all day.
It was past ten at night already.
Taylor and I weren't ready to go back to his room yet.
We soon realized it was our last day in California and we were leaving for Dallas, Texas early in the morning.
Instead of doing what we should be doing, sleeping, we decided to go to Walmart to get some stuff for a movie night.
The guys had a rental car for whoever needed it.
It was a black Range Rover.
It was a nice car, just not what I would get.
We went outside and got into the vehicle.
On the whole drive there we were jamming out to some rap music.
I'm pretty open to all music, except for country music. Ew.
We got into Walmart and I realized that my lady problems could come any minute and I don't have anything if you know what I mean.
I tapped Taylor's shoulder.
"Um well I need some lady products so I can like meet up with you in a minute."
I was looking down and blushing, hard.
Taylor spoke.
"Alex, I don't mind. I'm going with you. I get you have female needs. Not to mention your blushing is adorable."
He started to have a light chuckle. It was probably one of the best sounds I've ever heard.
I giggled a little too.
We awkwardly walked over to that area.
I knew what I needed so we didn't have to stand in the aisle.
I awkwardly put the tampons in the basket and Taylor didn't really mind.
I was walking in front of Taylor and he slipped something in the basket when I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't tell what it was.
I'm sure I would figure out later.
We went to the food area and got a bunch of candy, pop, chips, and a bunch of other junk food.
Taylor reassured I didn't need anything else which was sweet.
We went to the checkout aisle and I offered to pay for my stuff, but he refused.
I really didn't put up an argument.
There was a really nice older lady working the register and I was talking to her as Taylor was putting the stuff up to get scanned.
I saw what he grabbed out of the corner of my eye.
I better better be the only girl he has something with.
He put up on the conveyer belt a box of condoms.
Now my mind was full of questions.
Did he want to actually do it with me?
Would I be good enough?
If he found out I was a virgin, would he still want to do it?
Would it actually be meaningful to him?
If I'm bad at it is he still going to want to have something with me?
As more and more questions filled my head I remember what Matt said yesterday.
He's using you. All he wants is to do is get you in bed and then you'll mean nothing to him.
Matt was just upset and probably didn't mean it.
I don't think Taylor is like that.
Taylor was tapping my shoulder because we had all of the bags checked out and we could leave.
I said goodbye to the older lady.
She said goodbye and mentioned she thought Taylor and I were a cute couple.
I kind of wish we were a couple.
I think I really like Taylor.
Matt calling me a slut even if he didn't really mean it ruined my feelings for him.
There were surprisingly only two bags with a box of pop.
Whatever we didn't use tonight would be pointless cause we were leaving tomorrow.
We got back in the Range Rover and sung along to pop music.
I got a text from Elayna.
I noticed your out with Taylor.😏Nash is spending the night in our room so I hope you can go to Taylor's tonight.
I responded.
Yep. I will be. Just don't get the room all nashty.😂
She texted back one last time.
Oh and in Dallas I'm rooming with Nash and you get to room with Taylor.😉
I just put my phone back in my pocket.
I think I might kind of like that.
Taylor questioned what I was talking about.
"For Dallas I hope it's okay we're sharing a room. Nash and Elayna are sharing a room."
I could see his smirk from the side of his face.
Taylor spoke.
"That sounds perfect."
By that time we were back at the hotel.
We carried all of the stuff in and went up to Taylor's room.
After all this time I think he had a room alone.
We set all the stuff on the kitchen counter.
I realized I was still in my clothes from today.
I did not want to go back to my room because that's so far, I'm tired, and who knows what Nash and Elayna are doing,
I was just looking at my outfit and Taylor spoke.
"Here you can borrow some of my clothes."
He handed me a black Magcon shirt and a pair of his white Calvin Klein boxer briefs. The good thing about this is neither one of us found it awkward that I was going to wear a pair of his underwear.
I think it's kind of cute.
Instead of changing in the bathroom I figured the most he's gonna see is my butt and that's not big deal so I could just do it in the room.
I faced my back to him and turned towards the wall.
I started by pulling my crop top off.
I could already feel his eyes focused on every movement I make and every body part I show.
I feel kind of like a slut because I don't really mind.
It just doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
I then pulled down my high wasted shorts.
Of course today I was wearing a lace pink bra and thong from Pink.
I was pretty confident about my butt.
Is that weird, but I've always thought it was my best feature?
I slipped the t-shirt over my bra.
Is it weird I sleep with a bra on?
Yeah I have a lot of questions usually.
It would be weird to wear underwear under more underwear so I just took the thong off.
I could feel Taylor staring with every bit of focus he had.
He whistled and screamed.
"DAYUM THAT ASS THO."
I was blushing, trying to shush him, and laughing.
I slid on the perfectly fitting underwear and Taylor started pouting.
I swear he's the cutest.
I turned around and he hugged me, tight.
He spoke in a soft sweet whisper.
"You look really hot in my clothes."
I just looked up at him and smiled.
At that moment we looked into each other's eyes and leaned in.
That was my first kiss with Taylor.
Sparks were flying all over. I felt more then I felt with Matt.
It started out passionate and rough and that's how it continued.
Next thing we were both on the bed with him straddling on top of me.
I had my arms pushed up against his now shirtless perfectly toned chest.
This boy has the perfect body.
His toned abs were icing on the cake.
He was kissing up and down my neck and got my sweet spot.
I now had my hands going threw his prefect messy hair with a little pull to it.
I was moaning Taylor's name.
He kept repeatedly saying my name.
I already knew I was going to wake up with hickeys, a lot of hickeys.
He was squeezing my butt as he towered over me.
We broke apart for a few seconds and looked into each other's eyes.
I bit my lip and he spoke.
"Alex you really shouldn't be doing that. I literally will fuck you as rough as possible, right here, right now."
I gave him an innocent look with a lip pout and before he could do anything I rolled out under him.
He fell face first into the bed and I ran.
He ended up catching up to me and spoke.
"Now you're really gonna pay."
I gave him a "this can't be good" look and he smirked.
He picked me up over his shoulder and I was pounding my fists on his back so he would let go.
All he did was say, "Nice try babe, but you aren't getting out of this one."
He threw me down on the bed and started tickling me.
I was screaming and laughing.
"Taylor STOP!"
He just kept smiling and continuing on.
"Taylor their gonna think we're doing something else."
He spoke with a smirk.
"Good. I want them to think that."
I've never really acknowledged his cute little accent.
So now I did.
"Taylor you have a really cute accent. Oh and if you don't stop, don't expect more kisses for a long time."
It was kind of hard to tell what I was saying because I was laughing and screaming, but he got the point.
After he heard that he surrendered putting his arms up.
Then he went to go grab some snacks and pops for the movie.
We laid down next to each other and decided to watch "White Chicks."
He played the movie using Netflix on the very large flatscreen TV.
The whole movie was basically silent, a good silent between Taylor and I.
We were eating and or cuddling the whole time.
When the movie was over we were surprisingly done with all the food.
We decided to call it a night.
It was already two in the morning and we had to be up at five.
We could just sleep on the plane.
He was laying on his left side and I was laying on my right side of the almost pitch black room.
I was cuddled into his chest with my legs on top of his.
He started talking.
"Alex look at me."
All I had to do was tilt my head up a little.
It was dark but I could still easily make out his face and all of its amazing features.
After I as looking he was talking again.
"Ever sense I found out about you, I thought you were perfect for me. You have one of the best personalities out there. You have made me so happy sense you arrived, especially after today. This was one of the best days ever. Not to mention your beautiful."
He uses the word hot a lot so him calling me beautiful and saying all those other things had me in silent tears of joy.
He continued on.
"What I'm saying is Alexandra Katherine Donley, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend? I have never been as happy as I am then when I'm with you."
I responded.
"Of course. A million times yes Taylor Michael Caniff."
We shared one last kiss and I cuddled back into his chest.
I faintly heard him before I fell asleep.
"I said we were gonna be perfect together. We are. I love you."
Right before I dozed off to sleep all I could say was, "We are perfect together. I love you too."
My last thought was I can call Taylor Michael Caniff mine.
In the mix of all of it, I never thought about Matt.

------------

OMG THIS WAS MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVER.
IT TOOK A FEW HOURS AND ITS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER YET.
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS ME.
Please vote, comment, and give some feedback.
Thanks Lovelies💕