Chapter 3

Alex's POV

I thought all of the guys were really nice and pretty adorable.
One really caught my eye, Matt.
I even heard he might like me, but I highly doubt it because he could get any girl he wanted with his perfect dirty blonde, almost golden hair, hazel eyes, and his amazing personality.
As I was in my thoughts I was interrupted.
"Watcha thinking about cutie?"
I just looked at Taylor, wow he called me cute. I think I might like him a little bit too, but it's too early to tell.
He seems really amazing, but also out of my league.
All I could say was it was a secret and I gave him a little smirk.
I could tell mostly all of us were getting bored until Johnson made a suggestion.
"Guys, I think we should play an ever famous round of truth or dare."
All of the guys smirked and looked at Elayna and me, and I knew this would be kind of scary.
We decided to sit in a circle on the soft white carpet in Nash and Cam's room.
It went Matt, Carter, Cam, Elayna, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Shawn, Johnson, Gilinsky, Taylor, then me by the other side of Matt.
I mean it was kinda hard being between the two cutest and lovable boys here.
Hayes started up the game because no one else would say anything at first.
He spoke to Nash, "Truth or Dare?"
Nash just smirked that smirk Elayna would not shutup about and picked dare.
"I dare you to kiss Elayna. Like an actual kiss you're into."
Both Elayna and Nash started blushing.
I was fighting the urge to laugh, along with the rest of the group.
Nash just went into it and leaned close to Elayna.
Then bam, their lips meant and you could tell there were sparks in the room, they were really into it.
After a while they were starting to get a grabby and all of us started getting disgusted and Hayes yelled to get a room.
It was actually pretty funny because Elayna and Nash were both embarrassed.
Nash being the smart mouth he is simply said they were already in one.
They looked at each other with bright red faces, but also huge smiles.
We all knew they would be a couple eventually, but the problem is I was almost positive some of the other guys were starting to like her too.
Next after some of the awkwardness died down, Gilinsky decided to ask someone.
"Alex, Truth or Dare?"
After I witnessed the last dare, I decided to just go with truth.
"Okay, if you had to have sex with any of us, who would it be?"
I started instantly blushing.
All of the guys minus Nash were intensely looking at me.
I couldn't believe he would ask me such a personal question, but at the same time it didn't really surprise me.
Thanks to my brain processing information slower then my mouth I just said the truth.
"Either Matt or Taylor."
After that I looked down and I was blushing, hard.
I looked back up and I could feel the tension between Matt and Taylor but they both smiled at me, but Taylor being the flirt he is, he had to wink.
Both of these guys are great, but I can't pick one until I know them better.
Now all of the guys know who I like in the group, great.
I couldn't wait to get comments about it from them.
The game just continued on.
All of the guys had to admit some embarrassing stuff and do some embarrassing stuff.
The best one was probably when Carter had to go ask the women working in the lobby if his order of tampons had arrived yet.
The lady thought we were basically all psychos who needed help.
She was probably right.
After awhile all of us were getting tired.
All of us were saying our goodbyes to each other in Nash and Cam's room for the night, but I didn't feel like going back to Elayna and I's room.
I wasn't gonna say anything but then something happened.
As I was walking away there was a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around and there was adorable Matt with his adorable smile.
He spoke, "I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night in my room."
I was a little worried at first because we just met, but he noticed that and continued what he was saying.
"Not to do anything bad, but to get to know each other and have a fun first night in San Diego."
How could I resist spending a night with this boy?
I told him a yes with a little too much excitement.
He just smiled and I told him one second so I could tell Elayna.
I walked over to Elayna and told her I was spending the night with Matt and of course all the guys heard and they all took it the wrong way.
All the guys where whistling, smirking, and saying stupid things like use protection.
Honestly Matt and I were blushing and just to get them going I said we would as long as we weren't too caught up in the moment.
All of the guys had shocked faces, except for Taylor, he seemed mad.
I kind of blew it off and Matt and I walked out laughing about what I said.
He was sharing a room with Carter, but he was staying with one of the other guys.
Matt's room was only two down from mine.
When we entered it was about the same as my room.
The big beds, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a nice living room.
We all got some really nice rooms.
Matt went to go get some popcorn because we were going to watch some movies.
I was sitting on his bed, realizing my clothes from the day were still on.
I was about to quickly run to my room, but Matt returned and noticed my struggle.
"Hey, you don't have to go back to your room. Just borrow some of my clothes."
He tossed me a black Obey shirt with some grey sweatpants.
I went into the bathroom and changed.
When I walked out Matt had his million dollar smile on his face and spoke.
"You look super adorable in my clothes."
I just thanked him and blushed.
This boy and the things he does can make my face turn red in an instant.
We started by watching Mean Girls and we were in a spooning position and I felt so safe, I just didn't want to fall too hard, too fast.
After that we were out of a movie watching move and decided to just talk.
I turned around and was face to face with the beautiful boy.
We talked about anything and everything.
Then we got on the topic about who we like.
He started talking.
"Okay, I do like someone. She's honestly the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on."
Well now I felt bad. It obviously wasn't me. This probably meant nothing to him.
"I just met her recently and all, but I knew about her before she knew about me. She thinks she's not as perfect as she really is. I really really like her but she probably has her eyes on someone else."
Whoever this was sounded great. Perfect for Matt.
I was starting to feel insecure and I looked down and I spoke in a quiet, shy sounding voice, "Who is she? She sounds great."
All he said was, "Instead of telling you, let me show you."
I was expecting him to pull out his phone and show me some perfect looking girl.
Instead what he did next changed everything.
He kissed me. He leaned right it and started kissing me with all the passion possible.
It was getting deeper and deeper and we slowly pulled apart.
I just looked at him.
"The things you said about the girl don't describe me."
"See Alex, you may think that but in my eyes you're perfect."
We shared one last kiss, and before we knew it we were both out like a light in each other's arms.
How does a boy like Matthew Lee Epsinosa like a girl like me?

--------

I hope you liked it.
I thought it was pretty good.
I just hope I'm not moving too fast.
Please vote, comment, and give some feedback.
Thanks Lovelies💕