Chapter 7

Elayna's POV
After Alex left everyone was laughing cause she kinda freaked out on us.
Then we realized she was gonna come back soon so they cleaned.
Everyone left but Nash.
We were sitting on my bed.
No don't get the wrong idea, we were just talking.
After we got done talking about how amazing today was, we were walking towards the door.
We wished each other a good night and had a slow passionate, yet rough kiss.
I couldn't really breathe so we broke apart.
After he walked away I shut the door and might of accidentally locked it so Alex would have to stay with Matt again.
I walked towards the bathroom because I needed a shower.
I started the hot water.
I stripped down of my clothes and set them on the granite counter where the sink was at.
I went into the shower and washed down my body, shampooed, conditioned, and cleansed my face.
After that I kinda just relaxed under the water and I couldn't stop thinking about Nash.
As soon as I got out I dressed in spandex and a volleyball t-shirt.
Alex left her phone charger in the room.
She texted me like a hour ago when I first locked her that she needed her charger and I better bring it to her.
Alex with a dead phone is one of the scariest things I've ever seen.
I know all the guys have probably a few chargers, but I swear this girl was mentally attached to her pink, sparkly, light up charger.
I was not taking the fault for that tomorrow.
She was obviously with Matt so I would just walk over and give it to her.
They both are night owls and probably are still up.
I grabbed the charger off of her nightstand and left the room.
I know it's left of Nash's room.
I walked over there and knocked on the door.
I waited a few seconds and nothing.
I knocked again and herd someone walking near.
A sleepy looking Matt answered the door.
"Um what's up Elayna?"
Matt seemed confused he should of known I was coming for Alex.
I didn't see Alex in the room.
Maybe she was in the bathroom or the kitchen or something.
"Well um Matt, could you give Alex her charger?"
I awkwardly handed him the charger and he looked at me even more loss and spoke again.
"Elayna, Alex isn't here. She hasn't been here tonight."
Elayna's face started to grow with concern.
She spoke again with a surprised tone in her voice.
"After Alex left her and I's room she didn't come back in and I assumed she went to your room."
In that instant Matt was flipping out.
"WE HAVE TO FIND HER."
I was probably flipping out more.
I couldn't keep it from him anymore, I had to tell him.
"Matt, I need to tell you something about Alex. It's probably going to make you even more concerned, but you deserve to know.
A couple years back when we were maybe fourteen, she had severe anxiety, depression, and always felt alone and she turned to drug use. We then started YouTube and became closer friends. She quite cold turkey because she realized she was worth more then that. I didn't even know until a couple months ago. She's been sober ever sense."
Matt pushed me out of the way dropping the phone charger.
Now he was really flipping out.
I followed him.
I had to find Alex with him before she would do anything stupid.
First of all we went down to the lobby and asked the lady at the front desk if she was down here and got pillows.
The lady stated she was here and she went back into the elevator.
We decided to go talk to the guys and see if they know anything before we totally go ballistic finding her.
We started at Nash and Cam's door.
Cam answered almost immediately still wide awake.
"Hey guys, what's up?"
We explained after Alex got pillows she didn't come back into either one of our rooms so we had no clue to where she would be.
Cameron sadly didn't see anything.
I saw Nash sleeping in the back round and he looked so cute, but I knew I had to find Alex with Matt.
We thanked Cameron for basically nothing and went to the next closest room that wasn't Matt's.
It was Taylor's.
I swear Matt was on the verge of tears.
He cared about Alex so much.
She deserves someone like Matt.
He knocked on the door shaking.
At first there was nothing then there was muffled talking.
Someone started walking towards the door.
Then the door swung open.
Matt and I's jaws dropped to the ground.
Alex was standing there in a baggy crop top and short black spandex.
Alex has such an awful face of guilt showing.
It was dead silent. Then this already awful situation got worse.
A shirtless Taylor was starting to walk towards the door and spoke.
"Hey babe who's at the door?"
Alex cringed at the word babe.
I knew she liked Matt more and she could explain this but it honestly didn't look the best.
Taylor's face was almost...pleased?
Matt stormed away and Alex had tears running down her face.
She tried chasing after him.
"Matt I can, I can, I can-"
He cut her off in the middle of her stuttering.
"You obviously don't care about me. Last night you were sleeping with me, now it's him. He's using you. All he wants is to do is get you in bed and then you'll mean nothing to him. I actually really liked you, hell I might of even loved you. I thought you were different. Your like every other girl.....A SLUT."
At the end Matt was screaming and all of the guys had come out of the rooms and witnessed the event.
Alex and Matt now both had tears running down their faces.
At first Matt knew what he was saying then he saw Alex's face totally loose color, her crying increasing, and her turning around and running as fast as she could, he regretted it.
"WAIT ALEX...."
The guys stopped him from running after her.
After all of the guys just looked back and forth at Matt and Taylor, they went back into their rooms.
If looks could kill I don't know who would be dead first, Matt or Taylor.
I could either be a bad best friend and give her space that she probably wanted, or be a good best friend and comfort her even if she doesn't want it.
I went with the second option.
I remember she was talking about the view from the roof of the hotel.
I went in that direction and found the way up.
I knew she was up there because I could hear her crying and whimpering.
Wow.
The view of San Fransisco was beautiful.
The roof itself was beautiful with lights and a small garden with a little water fountain.
She was sitting on the ground by the delicate water fountain.
I came up behind her and gave her a big hug.
We have shared lots of comforting hugs so without a word spoken she hugged right back and spoke.
"We just got her and I already screwed up. We have been here for two days and I was with a different guy every night."
Before she could shame her self more I had an important question.
"You didn't do the nashty with either, right?
She just nodded and started speaking again.
"I was just so tired and barely able to function I wet to the first room I saw. I promise I really like Matt and I like Taylor only a little bit."
I knew that. All of us here knew that.
Not so sure about Taylor, but Matt even knew.
I assured her that Matt would talk to her tomorrow and they would be fine.
After just sitting there admiring the city we decided to walk back in and go to our room to sleep.
We had to be up and early for the meet and greet tomorrow.
We laid in our separate beds and I looked at my phone really quick.
Surprisingly there was no phone screen coming from Alex.
She spoke with a huge amount of panic.
"Shit. Shit. Shit. My phone's in Taylor's room."
I assured her he would bring it tomorrow or I would get Nash to get it.
That was the last thing I remembered until morning.
I had an alarm set for eight because we had to be to the venue in the hotel by ten.
The alarm playing "Style" by Taylor Swift woke me up.
It didn't make Alex move an inch.
She had to shower so I threw a pillow at her, still nothing.
I was ready to call Matt to come over and wake her up with a kiss, but I remembered the events from yesterday.
I really hope they fix it.
I got a text from Nash that everyone was meeting for breakfast at nine.
I couldn't wait to see him.
I went to the bathroom and then brushed my teeth before Alex would get in here,
Finally I went over to Alex and pulled her out of the bed.
She was awake now.
She didn't say much except for good morning and went to shower and get ready.
I could just get ready in the bedroom because I didn't really need the bathroom.
I straightened my hair and did my simple makeup with concealer, foundation, mascara, top eyeliner, and a light pink lip shade.
I put a white crop top with a skater skirt having a pastel flower pattern on it.
I topped it off with a pink flower crown, a spray of perfume, and my white low cut Converse.
Alex still had to get dressed.
We were still a few minutes late and she told me to go.
She would be down in a few minutes.
I went down to the breakfast restaurant in the hotel and gave Nash a quick peck.
All of the guys were chowing down their food.
Matt wasn't. That was a total first for that boy.
He spoke in a shy voice.
"Is Alex coming?"
Right at that moment she walked in.
She looked like perfect today.
Her hair was loosely curled, she was wearing a black crop top showing a lot of her tan stomach that said "Teenage Dirtbag" in white, studded white high waisted shorts showing a little butt, and black Vans.
Her makeup was kind of similar to mine, but her eye liner was thicker and her lips were a bold red shade shade.
She walked right up to the table.
The look on his face could only be described with one word, Zayum.
Hell at least half the guys were checking her out except for Nash and maybe three others lost in their food.
This was the other side of Alex.
The confident, sexy, rebellious Alex as she would call it.
She was making a statement.
The first thing she did was walked over to Taylor.
With her attitude and appearance being like that she wasn't a Matt type of girl.
She was more of the bad type of girl who would be with Gilinsky or Taylor at this moment.
"Taylor, I'll take my phone back. You can stop staring."
He handed her the phone with his mouth hanging open.
She slid it in her back pocket as he was still checking her out.
She spoke again.
"C'mon guys we don't have all day."
I could tell exactly what Matt was thinking.
This isn't Alex, my Alex. She doesn't need to be like that.
This event should be interesting.

------------

Woohoo I loved that chapter.
A lot happened and I hope you liked it to.
Please vote, comment, and give some feedback.
Thanks Lovelies.💕