Chapter 4

A/N I will continue on writing. My problem is I'm not sure if people like what I'm producing. I would really appreciate votes if you liked it and some feedback. If I know people like it I will be able to update a lot more and feel more confident about my writing. Enjoy the chapter. Thanks Lovelies.💕

Elayna's POV
I couldn't believe Alex was spending the night with Matt.
She better not do anything dumb.
After both of them left we all just kinda stood around pretty pleased with the situation.
Taylor was mad. We all could tell he liked Alex and Alex might like him too.
I could tell she liked Matt and kind of Taylor.
I really didn't want to go back to the room alone, but before I could say anything Nash made a good suggestion using the most ratchet voice ever.
"I think we should all have a sleepover here. Who's in?"
Everyone agreed but Aaron and Carter. They complained they actually wanted sleep for the event tomorrow.
Taylor was kind of hesitant, but he agreed.
There was ten of us trying to all be comfortable in one hotel room, but it worked.
I was laying on Nash's bed, with Nash and might I say it felt amazing.
The Jacks took over Cam's bed which made everyone laugh.
Cam left for like five minutes because his mom called him and he returned to this.
He took the couch and all the other guys were laying on the floor, except Taylor was on a really big puffy chair.
Instead of a movie we were just going threw episodes of American Horror Story.
I was honestly staring at Nash as I was cuddled into his side.
All my thoughts revolved around me wanting to be with him and how amazing he is, inside and out.
He looks down at me and I started blushing.
I mean he just caught me staring at him.
All he could do was smile and instead of shrugging it off he said "I should be staring at you. You're the beautiful one."
I just returned a smile and I was slowly falling asleep in his arms.
The last thing I heard was "I sure already love you and can't wait until I can call you mine."
I'm pretty sure he thought I was sleeping but I sure couldn't either.
The next morning I woke up and of course I was the first one up.
Nash looked so adorable when he slept with a pouted lip and a soft snore.
The event didn't start for a few hours, so I decided to let them all sleep for awhile.
I didn't want to leave Nash's comfortable grip on me, so I decided to just grab my phone right on the nightstand next to the bed and be on that for a little.
I looked at all those text I get every morning, none.
I really should get more friends.
Well at least I know Matt and Alex had a fun night cause she didn't text me.
I hope they didn't have too much fun.
I really had to use the bathroom so sadly I had to leave Nash's grip.
I went and did my business and looked in the mirror.
I looked awful with makeup a little smeared and my hair kind of knotted. At the same time I already felt comfortable around the guys.
When I walked out Nash was the only one up. He had the cutest I just woke up look.
Then he spoke, "Good morning sleeping beauty."
Oh my God, that was the sexiest morning voice I had ever heard in like my life.
What I said back was, "Nah uh I look like a mess, but you're still woah."
I can't believe I said that. I have never been so open about my feelings.
He just smiled that million dollar smile and we decided to get ready for the day and we would meet back up in my room to go and check on Alex and Matt.
It would be easy because all of our room key cards were compatible for all of the rooms we were using.
I walked down the hall one room. Boy, I sure had to go far.
I started by taking a brief shower just doing the basics: shampooing, conditioning, washing down my body, and cleansing my face.
When I got out I started by putting on my outfit for the day.
Some white high waisted jean shorts from Pacsun, a pink strapless shirt with a ruffle pattern from Forever 21, and I would wear some classic brown and white flip flops from there.
I went pack into the bathroom, blow dried, brushed, and loosely curled my medium length blonde hair.
I then put on some light makeup: foundation, concealer, mascara, a thin line of liquid eye liner on my top eye lid, and a soft pink Baby Lips.
By that time there was a knock on my door and I just told Nash to enter.
He just complimented how I looked and I did it right back.
I put my phone in my back pocket and we were off to check on Alex and Matt.
We knocked first and there was no answer.
We both knew their lazy butts were still sleeping.
We unlocked the door and walked in.
It was honestly so adorable. Too bad I'm gonna have to ruin it.
A shirtless Matt had Alex, not to mention wearing his clothes, in a spooning position where they were both comfortable and had sleeping smiles on their faces.
Nash and I found the bucket of ice, that was now melted and just freezing cold water.
Nash almost tipped a bunch of stuff over, but it was okay because Alex and Matt were heavy sleepers.
Nash had his phone out ready to make a Vine.
I realized they were all Viners and Alex and I were YouTubers, but we still made Vines and were pretty comical.
On the count of three he hit the record button and I splashed the bucket of water all over them.
Alex started screaming and shaking and Matt was swearing.
Before they could stop us, Nash quickly tagged them in it, and uploaded it.
We ran out of the ran laughing our butts off.
Alex and Matt were screaming, chasing us back into Nash's room.
All the guys were awake now and already saw the Vine, because they are addicted to the app and keep up on everything.
They were all laughing their butts off too except Taylor.
He did not like Alex and Matt together, well almost together, at all.
They were kind of mad and just walked out of the room.
We decided to give them space and go down to breakfast with all the other guys.
I knew Alex wasn't actually mad and when she walked off with Matt they were probably laughing too.
We all walked down to the lobby where there was a place to eat breakfast.
Not to mention just getting down here was crazy having to be in an elevator with them.
We all kind of just briefly ate and were talking about the event that was taking place in a few hours.
The guys explained how it worked with the performance, q&a, and the meet and greet.
I was pretty new to all of this and really never had the time to look it up.
I've heard a few of the Jacks songs and some of Shawn's and I couldn't wait to hear them live.
Alex was probably even more excited.
Ever sense we found out about going to Magcon, Alex found the Jacks music and instantly fell in love with it.
After breakfast there was still no Matt and Alex.
Hopefully they're using protection, if you know what I mean.
They'll show up by the event.
The whole time Taylor was still in a mood. We all blew it off and just let him be.
We basically were just Vining and pranking people in the lobby until the event which was conveniently in the hotel room.
The management was about to yell at us, but it was time to do a stage check.
We all got out of this one.
I walked into the room the event was at.
It was really cool with the stage and all the space.
The meet and greet area was pretty cool too. It was going to be two to a both.
The strange thing is there was still no Alex and Matt.
I swear I was like the only one who was freaked out about it.
The thing that got me out of my thoughts was Nash speaking.
"Welcome to Magcon."

----------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
I'm sorry if it got a little boring because it was just a filler, but it should get really good in the next chapter.
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Thanks Lovelies💕