Chapter 5

Matt's POV

I honestly think Alex is the one for me.
Ever sense I started watching her videos awhile back I could already tell the type of person she was and I wanted that person to be mine.
I knew Taylor liked her.
He told us before she came that he was gonna make a move and have her in bed in no time.
He just noticed her when Bart mentioned she was coming.
He's just gonna break her heart and I'm the one for her, not him.
I'm scared he's gonna charm her and get what he wants.
Telling her how I felt with her in my arms was probably one of the best things ever.
The even better part is she felt the same way.
I was sleeping and I faintly heard the door open.
There was shuffling and some sound, but I was too comfortable, possibly delusional, and Alex was still right beside me.
I began falling into a deeper sleep until..."SPLASH!"
I came face to face with Nash and I was ready to kill him. On top of it I was cussing my lungs out.
He fined the whole thing.
It's not like I was embarrassed of being with Alex, I mean I wanted the world to know that she was mine, well almost mine.
It's just people are so rude and I don't know if she's ready.
Well it was too late anyways.
Alex was exactly the same towards Elayna.
She was screaming and shaking for dear life. I wanted to just cuddle her but sadly we were in a situation that we had to kill some people first.
We chased them out in the hallway to the room the guys were in.
Everyone was laughing and we just gave some death glares and left all angry, at least acting angry.
After we slammed the door shut we were laughing too.
After awhile we just starting staring at each other in the middle of the hallway.
She was still shaking so I gave her the biggest warmest hug possible.
We decided to go to our separate rooms, shower, get ready, and then meet up in Alex's room.
I gave her one last squeeze and walked into my room after she safely got in her room.
May sound over dramatic, but I don't want any thing happening to her.
I briefly showered, then put on my plaid boxers, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a maroon t-shirt all from American Eagle.
Next I put my hair up in a quiff with some jell stuff, like usual.
I love my hair. It's a charmer.
I wasn't gonna go back to Alex's for awhile because she takes awhile to get ready, but then I got a text.

From ☺️💕😍My #1 Bæ😍💕☺️:
Will u please come into my room because I need help reaching 4 my bag?
To ☺️💕😍My #1 Bæ😍💕☺️:
Be right there Bæ.

Alex put her contact into my phone like that, but I liked it. I didn't plan on changing it.
I really really like her, hell I might even love her.
I slipped on some maroon Vans, that must I say went with my shirt just right, and headed towards Alex's room.
I knocked on the door and she opened it right away.
She looked perfect in her high waisted black shorts, a floral crop top, white Vans, light makeup, and her hair up in a messy ponytail.
She started talking.
"Hey Matt. I'll show you where the bags at then we got to get going for the event."
I smiled right back at her and she blushed.
She was so cute when she did that.
We walked into her closet.
Wow this girl had a lot of clothes.
They barely fit in this huge walk in closet that could fit five people comfortably.
I can see how she couldn't reach it.
It was at least six feet up and she was adorably five feet and three inches only.
I loved when I hugged her because her short body would perfectly fit in my arms and I could keep her safe.
She spoke again.
"Matt, I could of just got a chair and reached, but I wanted to see you."
After that she looked down and blushed.
I spoke.
"Alex, you could of said you needed help literally turning on the TV and I would be here. I would see you anytime, anywhere."
She finally looked up into my eyes that where already looking at hers.
I leaned it and our lips met.
I knew we weren't official, but we had something going on and I planned on changing that tonight.
It started out sweet, but shortly got rough and intense.
I shut the closet door fast and pinned her up too it with my lips intensely kissing all over her face and neck.
I could tell she liked it because she was moaning a little bit, a sound every man wanted to hear to know they were doing just the right thing.
After a little bit we stopped and our foreheads were touching as we were looking right into each others eyes.
Sadly she broken the amazing moment by speaking.
"Matt, we should probably get going to the event, but I promise we will finish this later."
All I did was smirk and then I lightly put her on the ground.
"Hey Alex, will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"
I really hope I didn't act too soon and she thought I just wanted to get her in bed.
She nodded and blushed again.
God, we better leave this closet before I rip her clothes off, right here, right now.
She turned to open up the closet door.
It wouldn't budge.
She tried again.
Nothing.
She looked back at me and gave me a we are locked in here and screwed look.
I tried opening the door but nothing.
When the door closed it locked behind us.
The sucky thing is it was a lock that you couldn't pick.
It had to be scanned by the key card.
Alex suggested we just called one of the guys or Elayna, even if they got the wrong idea.
My phone was still in my room and her's was out on her bed charging.
I made a better suggestion.
"Well, we could spend some time in here together and just talk. Elayna will probably come back soon and they will realize we're missing."
Alex agreed.
We sat on the floor, found one of Alex's blankets, she cuddled into my side, and we put the blanket over us.
Honestly, this seems better then going to the event.