Love Uncovered Pt. 1

Colby Brock x Reader

Prompt?: No

Request?: Yes By Anonymous

Requested prompt?: No

Edited: Yes

Word count: 5020

Warnings: Mentions of food, Mentions sickness, Cuss words, We believe that is all, but please let us know if you see more.

Please refrain from stealing our work, thank you and please enjoy!!!

Based off of this video:

Summary: Sam and Colby invite the reader on her first trip with them to the Conjuring House. At first she's a little nervous, but nonetheless very excited to go along with her boyfriend. But what happens when everything takes a turn for the worst? What if someone almost gets hurt?

 But what happens when everything takes a turn for the worst? What if someone almost gets hurt?

Y/n's Pov:

~Flashback~

I sit at the table talking to Sam and Kat while I wait for Colby to come back from the bathroom so we can leave.

"So you and Colby have been together for a while now," Kat says with a smirk and I smile.

"Yes, we have. Almost a year now. I have never felt this way about anyone else," I say, making both Sam and Kat grin.

"You have no idea how glad I am to hear that," Sam says with a grin and a shake of his head.

"I mean, Colby's had so many issues in the love department that it's nice he's finally found someone who actually wants him and not just who they think he is," Sam says, giving me a grateful smile and I smile right back at him.