Babe how'd you know that?

Loosely Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: Yes and No Quizzing my boyfriend and his best friend on feminine products....
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

I listened to the song above while writing it, it in no way shape or form was written off of the song, it just goes along with this short story really well.

This one is a bit longer than normal because it's how it worked out for the story hope you enjoy....

Word count: 3426

Story:

You're prov:

"Hey guys! If you're new to my channel, thank you for coming and please sub if you like my content," I say and the guys smile at me from behind the camera.

"Anyways, if you've been here for a while you know that I'm crazy most of the time, but today we're doing something a little different...." I say, making the guys smirk.

"Today we are making my boyfriend..." I start but pause and hold out my hand to the side so Colby can jump into the frame with me.

He jumps in, sits next to me, kisses my cheek and I giggle. Then I motion to my other side.

"And his best friend...." I say, pausing again so Sam can jump in next.

Sam jumps in and hugs me from the side, making me giggle.

"Hey man, that's my woman! Hands off!" Colby says in a joking tone, making all of us laugh.

"Anyway.... today I'm going to have these two name girl products...." I say and Sam's eyes go wide, making me laugh.

"So boys, how confident are you that you'll do well?" I say and rub my hands together in an evil manner.

"I think we will both do awesome...." Sam says and I giggle.

"I don't know, I have a few that you probably will have no clue what it is...." I say and Colby scoffs.

"I'll do awesome, babe...." he says and I just roll my eyes.

"Ok, let's get started then. Shall we?" I say and grab my bag of things that I decided to use.

"Ok so I gathered a lot, most of them are in here and the others are just pictures of the products...." I say as I reach in and grab two ponytails just to start off easy. I wait for a bit before I pull it out and giggle.

"Ok, guys. This one should be easy...." I say as I finally pull two out and hand one to each guy.

"Oh! These are ponytails," Both of them say and I giggle as I ring a little bell that I have.

"Ok. That one was the easiest one I have. This one will be a bit harder...." I say and pull out a tube of lip gloss for each of them.

"Oh. This isn't that hard babe," Colby says and I smirk.

"Yeah y/n it's easy...." Sam says and I giggle.

"If it's so easy you should know what it is then," I say and giggle when Colby gives a cocky smirk.

"It's lip gloss!" Sam shouts before Colby can say it. I giggle when Colby crosses his arms like a child.

"I wanted to say it Sam!" Colby says and I giggle as they fake glare at each other.