Baby! Pt. 2

Based off of:

Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes (By: BANDIT0_1988 )
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

=========================================
AN: Ok guys so for this one I didn't write out the first 17 minutes and 47 seconds of the video I changed it up quite a bit. So if you'd like to add this chapter up with the video just go to 17:47 (to the part where they are in the car) and that's where the actual video part adds up with the story.
Again remember this is just a story so please just roll with it and don't get mad at the parts that did get changed. Thank you.
Also these next three chapters may be a little longer just because of how I'm writing this one out...
=========================================

Word count: 3947

Story:

Your Pov:
  I wake up to Colby rubbing my arm and he leans down to give a light peck to my lips. I smile up at him as I pull myself into a seated position and rub my eyes to try and get some of the sleepiness gone.

"Babe, you may wanna get dressed. We'll be leaving as soon as Sam and Jake get here," he says and I nod as I get up and walk to our closet.

"Hon! Did you grab the snack foods for me?" I say as I put my shirt on and walk back into our room.

"Yeah, they're in here," he says as he pats the main bag that has our overnight stuff in it.

"I also grabbed some sweaters for us," Colby says as I walk up to him and he turns around.

"Did you grab my favorite?" I say and he smiles, giving me another kiss.

"Of course I did baby," he says opening my backpack and showing me the light blue material.

"Ok. Just checking....." I say, but soon find myself giggling when he picks me up and drops me on the bed.

We play around as we have a small tickle war again and giggle for a few minutes when we hear a knock on the door.

"Uggh," he says as he lays his head on my shoulder and I giggle.

"It's ok baby. Go get the door, I'll grab our bags and meet you by the door," I say and he nods as he gets up and grabs one of our bags.

"Do I really have to let them in?" he says, turning back to me and I giggle.

"Yes babe, you do," I say and rub his head, making him groan.

"Babe! The hair!" he complains. I just laugh and give his cheek a kiss.

"Let's go," I say and he whines some more.

"I don't wanna go," he says and I only giggle as I skip past him and towards the front door.

"Sorry hon, but you kinda have to. It's your job sweetie," I say and again he groans, making me laugh as he pulls open the door for Sam and Jake to come in.

"JAKEY POO!!!!" I scream and jump into his arms as I hug him.

"Well hello to you too. You're definitely in a better mood than you were last night," he says and I nod as Colby starts to pull me off of him.

"My baby...." Colby says in a stingy tone as he pulls me into his side instead.

"Yes hon. I'm your baby," I say and hug him only to get a big grin back in response.